Before we dive into the role, let’s talk about flexibility. Our Zipsters can choose where and when they work by taking full advantage of our hybrid-work environment. So whether you’re mostly remote, mostly in the office or a mix of the two, you’ll be empowered to do whatever brings out your best.
We are Zip, a global Buy Now, Pay Later company providing fair and seamless solutions that simplify how millions of people pay. Our journey began in Australia, has taken us to multiple different markets and we’re just getting started.
We exist to create a world where people can live fearlessly today, knowing they’re in control of tomorrow. Focused on product innovation that puts people at the centre, we put the financial well-being of our customers and merchant partners at the heart of everything that we do.
About the role
The Partner Success Manager is responsible for managing our ongoing relationships with our top Merchant Partners. You will drive value with our Mid Market Partners who are retail leaders in their verticals to drive availability of Zip products and services and identify opportunities for growth, adoption and retention.
In this role you will:
- Take end-to-end responsibility for the growth and retention of a defined portfolio of accounts, with deep vertical expertise
- Ownership of Tier 1 accounts will be a key focus.
- Build and maintain exceptional relationships with key contacts within your portfolio of accounts to continue to drive the value of the partnership with Zip through activating key programs
- Develop Merchandising and Marketing campaignsBest Practice Integration (BPI)Opportunities to extend availability/upsell of Zip’s various product and servicing offering Plan and prepare monthly and quarterly business reviews with strategic Partner stakeholders, continuing to strengthen business growth and optimal Zip presence through Partner’s online and in-store channels
- Collaborating with internal and external stakeholders to ensure that all parties are on track with planned projects, deadlines, and schedules
- Ensure Salesforce is maintained as single source of truth Collaborate cross functionally across business units including Sales Support teams, Marketing, Product, Compliance teams to advocate for and drive change to continue improving Partner and Customer experiences
- Collaborate with global partner success teams to share best practice and ongoing learnings.
- Drive strategic and scalable problem solving across key pain points for Partner Success accounts
- Financial reporting against KPIs and scorecard to monitor and optimize account performance
To help us level up, you'll bring:
- 5+ years’ experience in account management
- Relevant degree in marketing or business is desirable and or equivalent experience
- Exceptional planning and time management skills, and the ability to effectively manage multiple tasks simultaneously, prioritise, be detail-oriented and deliver results.
- Solid understanding of the credit, payments, eCommerce, and Retail markets.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and relationship management skills. Good analytical and problem-solving skills with high attention to detail.
- Solid experience using presentation tools
- Demonstrated experience in building and presenting business cases and driving change.
We’re proud to be a values-led business. They guide us in everything we do - how we work together and create game-changing experiences for our customers and fellow Zipsters.
If you only meet some of the requirements for this role, that's okay. We value a diverse range of backgrounds and ideas and believe this is fundamental for our future success. So, if you have the curiosity to learn and the willingness to teach what you know, we'd love to hear from you.
We pride ourselves on creating an inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of their age, cultural background, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, veteran status, or anything else.
What’s in it for you?
As a Zipster, you’ll enjoy heaps of unique perks and benefits to support you at work and beyond. Here’s just a taste of what you can expect when you join the #Zipfam!
- Flexible working culture, giving you the choice on how and where you work
- Funding and up to 2 days leave for your professional development
- 25 days paid leave annually, including birthday leave and quarterly wellbeing days
- 16 weeks paid parental leave for primary carers, and 4 weeks for supporting carers
- Family support policies including miscarriage bereavement leave and domestic violence leave
- Mental health and wellbeing initiatives, including $299 annual wellbeing allowance, free fitness classes, and discounted gym membership
- 2 days paid volunteering leave per year
- Fee-free Zip products, and discounts with Zip merchant partners (AU)
- Share incentive programs, to give you skin in the game
- Team social events, epic offices, free breakfast daily, and weekly free lunches (Sydney)
We want to make sure our recruitment processes are accessible and inclusive for all people. If there's any adjustments that need to be made to ensure you have a fair and equal experience in our recruitment process please let your Talent Acquisition Partner know. We are also a proud 2022 Circle Back initiative employer and commit to respond to every applicant.
Join us on our mission to be the first payment choice, everywhere and every day.