We are Zip, a global Buy Now, Pay Later company providing fair and seamless solutions that simplify how millions of people pay. Our journey began in Australia, has taken us to 13 countries (so far) - and we’re just getting started.
We exist to create a world where people can live fearlessly today, knowing they’re in control of tomorrow. Focused on product innovation that puts people at the centre, we put the financial well-being of our customers and merchant partners at the heart of everything that we do.
The ANZ Marketing team supports the Australian and New Zealand businesses across consumer and business customers as well as merchant customers. The Brand and Campaign Marketing team is accountable for how the brand shows up, marketing campaigns, creative development and production and our social and content strategy.
Reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager - Brand and Campaigns, your core role will be for Zip’s brand and campaign execution. You will join us in our mission to strengthen our relationship with our customers (consumers and B2B partners) and ensure we are delivering the right message, in the right channel, to the right customer at the right time to drive new acquisition and growth for Zip, through effective, innovative and inspiring marketing activities.
You will also:
- Execute the annual calendar of integrated campaigns and initiatives to drive business objectives
- Manage the end to end delivery of integrated marketing campaigns and activations including strategy, execution, measurement and optimisation
- Work closely with the Partner Marketing and teams to grow partnerships through retail campaigns
- Work closely with the Product to educate consumers on the benefits of Zip features
- Report and analysis campaign performance using internal data tools
- Act as an evangelist for the Zip brand, driving brand education and innovation across the organisation and customer touchpoints
- Manage cross functional stakeholders during campaign delivery including creative, CRM, social, partner success and analytics
- Support the brand and campaigns team on cross team initiatives, projects and campaigns
- Develop clear business cases and ROMI for initiatives with support of senior team members
- Support the Senior Marketing Manager with other requirements from time to time
To help us level up, you'll bring:
- Tertiary qualification in marketing or related field
- 2-3 years marketing experience
- Excellent communication, influencing and stakeholder communication skills
- Strong planning and project management skills, and the ability to effectively manage multiple tasks within a project or plan
- A lover of consumer products, who understands how to engage and retain, utilizing data insights to make the right decisions
- Humble yet confident, with good self-awareness
- You are organized yet flexible, resilient, comfortable with ambiguity and adapt easily to change
- You are a natural team player, with a growth mindset and an appetite to learn
- Our values in your DNA: Customer First, Own It, Stronger Together and Change the Game
We’re proud to be a values-led business. They guide us in everything we do - how we work together and create game-changing experiences for our customers and fellow Zipsters.
If you only meet some of the requirements for this role, that's okay. We value a diverse range of backgrounds and ideas and believe this is fundamental for our future success. So, if you have the curiosity to learn and the willingness to teach what you know, we'd love to hear from you.
We pride ourselves on creating an inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of their age, cultural background, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, veteran status, or anything else.
What’s in it for you?
We offer a variety of perks and benefits to support you at both work and home. Here’s a taste of what you can expect!
● Flexible working culture
● Share incentive programs
● Generous paid parental leave
● Leading family support policies
● Paid birthday and volunteering leave
● Mental health and wellbeing program
● Epic office with a casual dress code
● Fun team with high-growth hustle
We want to make sure our recruitment processes are accessible and inclusive for all people. If there's any adjustments that need to be made to ensure you have a fair and equal experience in our recruitment process please let your Talent Acquisition Partner know. We are also a proud 2022 Circle Back initiative employer and commit to respond to every applicant.
Join us on our mission to be the first payment choice, everywhere and every day.