Before we dive into the role, let’s talk about flexibility. Our Zipsters can choose where and when they work by taking full advantage of our hybrid-work environment. So whether you’re mostly remote, mostly in the office or a mix of the two, you’ll be empowered to do whatever brings out your best.
We are Zip, a global Buy Now, Pay Later company providing fair and seamless solutions that simplify how millions of people pay. Our journey began in Australia, has taken us to 13 countries (so far) - and we’re just getting started.
We exist to create a world where people can live fearlessly today, knowing they’re in control of tomorrow. Focused on product innovation that puts people at the centre, we put the financial well-being of our customers and merchant partners at the heart of everything that we do.
About the role
Our marketing team is looking for a Performance Partnerships Specialist to build valuable and performance-driven partnerships.
What you'll own and support
- Build valuable and performance driven partnerships
- Be the driver of new monetisation initiatives and use affiliate/marketing networks to enable revenue growth (affiliate networks, agencies, and other e-commerce partners)
- Scale our affiliate merchant partnerships to grow Shop performance, Rewards and revenue
- Collaborate closely with our Business Development and Partner Success teams on account planning and sales strategy for key merchant partnerships
- Liaise with, procure, and manage global and local affiliate networks and partners
- Connect and negotiate agreements and commission rates with local and global brands
- Assist with executing on our shop monetisation strategy for Zip in ANZ market
- Collaborate closely with Marketing team to develop and scale campaigns to drive merchant engagement and enhance performance
- Work cross functionally with Commercial and Marketing to build a publishing marketing plan for priority advertisers
- Work with internal stakeholders to find and leverage new opportunities to drive traffic and sales to merchants
- Work with relevant stakeholders on key initiatives for the Shop team like product search, loyalty program, cashback, CRM and social
- Define and execute on the growth strategy for Zip’s strategic pillars
- Identify and lead strategic initiatives to grow Shop performance and revenue, collaborating closely with Product, Marketing, Sales and Analytics teams
- Build and scale business operations, including merchant sales, pricing, account management, and marketing operations
- Manage and grow relationships with merchant partners and develop our client management playbook
- Represent Zip at conferences and other industry events to increase visibility of Zip’s new business opportunities
To help us level up, you'll bring
- Extensive experience in affiliate marketing and/or loyalty and e-commerce in a similar role, from agency, network, publisher, or client-side (APAC experience preferable)
- 3+ years of commercial account management experience, preferably in a B2B setting
- An existing database of connections within the advertising industry
- Strategic thinker with experience in managing complex partnership projects
- Strong negotiation skills, communication skills and ability to build relationships
- Experience with affiliate revenue management and channel optimisation
- Understanding and experience with tracking tools for online marketing
- Experience and success in global, multi-market sales
- Results-oriented and data-driven with sound financial & commercial acumen
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and able to move with a sense of urgency
- Prior experience selling and managing advertising technologies is nice to have
We’re proud to be a values-led business. They guide us in everything we do - how we work together and create game-changing experiences for our customers and fellow Zipsters.
If you only meet some of the requirements for this role, that's okay. We value a diverse range of backgrounds and ideas and believe this is fundamental for our future success. So, if you have the curiosity to learn and the willingness to teach what you know, we'd love to hear from you.
We pride ourselves on creating an inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of their age, cultural background, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, veteran status, or anything else.
What’s in it for you?
As a Zipster, you’ll enjoy heaps of unique perks and benefits to support you at work and beyond. Here’s just a taste of what you can expect when you join the #Zipfam!
- Flexible working culture, giving you the choice on how and where you work
- Funding and up to 2 days leave for your professional development
- 25 days paid leave annually, including birthday leave and quarterly wellbeing days
- 16 weeks paid parental leave for primary carers, and 4 weeks for supporting carers
- Family support policies including miscarriage bereavement leave and domestic violence leave
- Mental health and wellbeing initiatives, including $299 annual wellbeing allowance, free fitness classes, and discounted gym membership
- 2 days paid volunteering leave per year
- Fee-free Zip products, and discounts with Zip merchant partners (AU)
- Share incentive programs, to give you skin in the game
- Team social events, epic offices, free breakfast daily, and weekly free lunches (Sydney)
We want to make sure our recruitment processes are accessible and inclusive for all people. If there's any adjustments that need to be made to ensure you have a fair and equal experience in our recruitment process please let your Talent Acquisition Partner know. We are also a proud 2022 Circle Back initiative employer and commit to respond to every applicant.
Join us on our mission to be the first payment choice, everywhere and every day.