Enterprise Account Executive
Enterprise Account Executive
What your day will look like:
- Own your sales pipeline from prospect to close. Develop lead lists, build and grow your own book, and close new merchants for Zip with $200M+ in annual sales.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive territory plan, across multiple verticals. Including developing a process and repeatable method for uncovering new opportunities and building out a new territory.
- Deeply understand your merchant prospects to gain insight into their business challenges and develop solutions where Zip can add value
- You will own the sales process, often collaborating with internal functions (Marketing, Product, Finance, Merchant Success) to move deals forward and ensure merchant wins and success
To help us level up, you'll bring:
- 6 or more years experience in payments or technology sales at large mid market/enterprise level with clear examples of closing deals using a proven sales process
- Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills, with the confidence to build relationships and sell to senior leaders and C-suite
- Ability to thrive in a high-growth and fast-paced environment, ruthlessly prioritizes activities that drive revenue
- Self-starter attitude, taking ownership and taking the lead to get merchants moving through the sales process. Ability to exercise judgment and objection handle without direct supervision.
- Ability to speak to previous experience developing relationships with C-level executives and senior decision makers in the retail industry and other key verticals that has resulted in revenue
- Resourceful and creative approach, able to see all the angles in a sales pitch and develop creative solutions/approaches
- Capacity to quickly learn new products and/or new verticals
- A strong desire to execute, drive impact, and demonstrate urgency
What’s in it for you?
We offer a variety of perks and benefits to support you at both work and home. Here’s a taste of what you can expect!
- Flexible working culture
- Incentive programs
- 20 days PTO every year
- Generous paid parental leave
- Leading family support policies
- 100% employer covered insurance
- Beautiful Midtown office with a casual dress code
- Learning and wellness subscription stipend
- Company-sponsored 401k match
- Remote First Friendly!
Pay Range: $140,000 - $200,000 USD
Be a part of a team that reflects the diversity of our customers
We pride ourselves on being a workplace that provides equal opportunities to people of all ages, cultural backgrounds, sexual orientations, gender identities, abilities, veteran status, and everything else that makes you unique.
Equally, we’re committed to ensuring our recruitment processes are accessible and inclusive. Please let us know if there are any adjustments that need to be made to ensure you have a fair and equitable experience.
And finally…get to know us
Zip is a global ‘Buy Now, Pay Later’ company that gives our millions of customers simpler and fairer ways to pay.
We are proud to be a global business built around our US and ANZ core markets working with merchant partners including Amazon, Best Buy, eBay and Uber. United by our mission, purpose and values - Customer First, Own It, Stronger Together & Change The Game - we are the next generation of payments, helping people across the globe to fearlessly take control of their financial future.
We are Zip, and we are just getting started.
We are a proud 2023 Circle Back initiative employer and will respond to every applicant.
I acknowledge by clicking "Submit Application", that the information provided is true and correct. I also understand that any willful dishonesty may render for refusal of this application or immediate termination of employment.
By providing your information, you acknowledge that you have read our Zip Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice and authorize Zip to process your data subject to those terms.
- New York
- Sales & Partner Success