Product Manager, Mobile
Product Manager, Mobile
Product Manager, Mobile
- Lead Zip’s core product experiences within our mobile app
- Define how we grow our app customer base
- Hybrid working from either our Sydney or Melbourne office locations
Write your story with Zip
Join Zip’s Product function, which owns the vision and strategy behind the products that enable our customers to shop with confidence and our merchant partners to grow their brands.
As Product Manager for Mobile you will be responsible for the experiences within the Zip app, the central point of engagement with our Australian customers.
You’ll work closely with a high-calibre team of product designers, iOS & Android software engineers that form the Mobile App squad. You will also be working cross-functionally with all of the Product & Engineering squads at Zip as well as Data and Analytics, Marketing, Commercial and Customer Experience.
The Zip app is highly-rated with a 4.9 star rating on the App Store and 4.6 star rating on Google Play, and you’ll set and drive the long term vision and roadmap including defining the Zip app’s next level of growth.
What you’ll bring to the team
Zipsters work on a broad range of initiatives, and our skills and experiences all look a little different. What really matters to us is that you’re a great fit with our four Values, and have a desire to learn and grow.
So whether you meet some or all of the desirable attributes below, we’d still love to hear from you:
- Experience working in a product or tech business as a product manager
- Experience working on native mobile applications and/or web applications
- Knowledge of UX/UI principles
- Excellent communication including the ability to storytell and influence stakeholders to action
- Expert problem solving and prioritisation skills
- The ability to balance the bigger vision and the breakdown of increments that scale towards that vision
- A level of technical proficiency that allows you to translate technical concepts to business stakeholders and justify business drivers to technical teams
- The drive, determination and resilience to quickly work through ambiguity to an outcome
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment and the ability to move with a sense of urgency
- Solid knowledge of agile, strong drive and a structured and result-oriented way of working
Any of the following is a plus, but can be learned in the role:
- Previous experience with B2C high-usage mobile applications
- Previous experience with launching robust experiments
What you’ll get in return
Zip is a place where you’ll get out what you put in. The newness of our sector means we need to move at pace and embrace change, and our promise to you when you join the team is that you’ll feel empowered and trusted to make things happen quickly.
We want you to feel welcome and as though you have the support to be yourself, and care for yourself at work. Because it’s important to us that you make the most of the opportunities you’ll get to grow your skills and your career, surrounded by smart, friendly people and leaders that have your back.
We think these are just some of the best things about being a Zipster. We will also offer you:
- 25 days paid leave annually, including birthday leave and quarterly wellbeing days
- 16 weeks paid parental leave for primary carers, and 4 weeks for supporting carers
- Family support policies including miscarriage bereavement leave and domestic violence leave
- Mental health and wellbeing initiatives, including $299 annual wellbeing allowance, free fitness classes, and discounted gym membership
- 2 days paid volunteering leave per year
- Fee-free Zip products, and discounts with Zip merchant partners (AU)
- Share incentive programs to give you skin in the game
- Team social events, epic offices, free breakfast daily, and weekly free lunches (Sydney & Melbourne)
Be a part of a team that reflects the diversity of our customers
We pride ourselves on being a workplace that provides equal opportunities to people of all ages, cultural backgrounds, sexual orientations, gender identities, abilities, veteran status, and everything else that makes you unique.
Equally, we’re committed to ensuring our recruitment processes are accessible and inclusive. Please let us know if there are any adjustments that need to be made to ensure you have a fair and equitable experience.
And finally…get to know us
Zip is a global ‘Buy Now, Pay Later’ company that gives our millions of customers simpler and fairer ways to pay.
We are proud to be a global business built around our US and ANZ core markets working with merchant partners including Amazon, Best Buy, eBay and Uber. United by our mission, purpose and values - Customer First, Own It, Stronger Together & Change The Game - we are the next generation of payments, helping people across the globe to fearlessly take control of their financial future.
We are Zip, and we are just getting started.
We are a proud 2023 Circle Back initiative employer and will respond to every applicant.
I acknowledge by clicking "Submit Application", that the information provided is true and correct. I also understand that any willful dishonesty may render for refusal of this application or immediate termination of employment.By providing your information, you acknowledge that you have read our Zip Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice and authorize Zip to process your data subject to those terms.