Ad Ops Specialist
Ad Ops Specialist
- 1-2 years of experience in one or more of the following areas: Ad-tech, paid marketing agency, affiliate marketing, or online publishing.
- The Growth Marketing team at Zip is responsible for creating and executing a holistic growth strategy with a specific focus on growing the direct-to-Zip user base, driving activation and repeat purchase behavior, and scaling monetization efforts.
- Remote-first opportunity for US-based employees with the option to work in-person out of our Manhattan office.
Start your adventure with Zip
As an Ad Ops Specialist, you’ll own the campaign trafficking for all merchant and app comms at Zip. Your role will include ensuring that creative is launched and removed on time, that creative is compliant, that links are implemented correctly, and that the app and website remain in an accurate and working state. Your role will also include campaign reporting and optimization to ensure that placements are performing well and that we’re maximizing revenue opportunity.
The Growth Marketing team at Zip is responsible for a wide range of functions, including managing owned and paid media, overseeing customer communications, handling Zip's media placement and affiliate partnerships, executing product plan marketing, shaping offer strategies, and incorporating growth-centric design principles.
Interesting problems you’ll get to solve
- Lead the project management efforts for the development of ads and other assets.
- Create and drive the placement strategy while assisting Zip in identifying net new placement potential.
- Own the process of onboarding new merchants to the app, ensuring a smooth and efficient integration.
- QA all placements regularly to ensure accuracy in linking and adherence to ad specifications.
- Master the use of relevant tools, such as Contentful and Monday.com, to enhance operational efficiency.
- Lead with strong project management skills to guarantee adherence to all processes, maintain timely communication, and oversee briefing and the launch/removal of creative materials.
- Own strong time management skills to ensure that communication is consistently timely, briefings are efficient, and creative assets are launched and removed promptly.
- Create and nurture excellent relationships with both internal and external stakeholders, including the creative team, compliance team, contractors, and affiliate partners.
- Conduct a critical assessment of all current and past communications and projects to optimize future work.
- Create an environment of attention to detail to ensure that all communications are and remain compliant as disclosures evolve.
What you’ll bring to the team
- Demonstrated technical expertise in ad trafficking with a keen attention to detail, impeccable organization, and the ability to employ critical thinking and problem solve on-the-fly.
- Ease and comfort in a fast-paced environment, where multitasking and being nimble is paramount.
- The desire and ability to learn new skills.
- High degree of organization and exceptional attention to detail.
- The ability to multitask and prioritize tasks, while displaying efficient time management in a fast-paced, high-volume, and deadline-driven environment.
What you’ll get in return
Zip is a place where you’ll get out what you put in. The newness of our sector means we need to move at pace and embrace change, and our promise to you when you join the team is that you’ll feel empowered and trusted to make big things happen quickly.
We want you to feel welcome and as though you have the support to be yourself, and care for yourself at work. Because it’s important to us that you make the most of the opportunities you’ll get to grow your skills and your career, and be surrounded by smart, friendly people and leaders that have your back.
We think these are just some of the best things about being a Zipster. We will also offer you:
- Flexible working culture
- Incentive programs
- 20 days PTO every year
- Generous paid parental leave
- Leading family support policies
- 100% employer covered insurance
- Beautiful Midtown office with a casual dress code
- Learning and wellness subscription stipend
- Company-sponsored 401k match
The Pay Range for this position: $75,000 - $103,500 USD based on the industry benchmark for position, function, level and Zip's compensation strategies. However, actual base salary will depend on varying circumstances and individualized factors, such as job-related knowledge, skills, experience, and other objective business considerations.
Subject to those same considerations, the total compensation package for this position may also include other elements, including a bonus and/or equity awards, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits.
Be a part of a team that reflects the diversity of our customers
We pride ourselves on being a workplace that provides equal opportunities to people of all ages, cultural backgrounds, sexual orientations, gender identities, abilities, veteran status, and everything else that makes you unique.
Equally, we’re committed to ensuring our recruitment processes are accessible and inclusive. Please let us know If there are any adjustments that need to be made to ensure you have a fair and equitable experience.
And finally…get to know us
Zip is a global ‘Buy Now, Pay Later’ company that gives our millions of customers simpler and fairer ways to pay.
We are proud to be a global business built around our US and ANZ core markets working with merchant partners including Amazon, Best Buy, eBay and Uber. United by our mission, purpose and values - Customer First, Own It, Stronger Together & Change The Game - we are the next generation of payments, helping people across the globe to fearlessly take control of their financial future.
We are Zip, and we are just getting started.
I acknowledge by clicking "Submit Application", that the information provided is true and correct. I also understand that any willful dishonesty may render for refusal of this application or immediate termination of employment. By providing your information, you acknowledge that you have read our Zip Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice and authorize Zip to process your data subject to those terms.
We are a proud 2023 Circle Back initiative employer and will respond to every applicant.
- United States