Enterprise Account Executive
Enterprise Account Executive
- Dynamic Account Executive with a "hunter" mentality who possesses a demonstrated track record of consistently delivering exceptional results in generating new pipeline growth and closing large enterprise accounts
- Enterprise Sales Executive who demonstrates proactive ownership by meticulously developing and executing comprehensive account mapping plans and outreach strategies, while seamlessly collaborating with internal stakeholders to drive deals forward and ensure merchant success
- Remote-first opportunity for US-based employees with the option to work in-person out of our Manhattan office
Start your adventure with Zip
A key contributor to our continued growth in the US, the Commercial team is responsible for establishing and building trusted relationships with the world’s biggest brands. Beyond helping merchants see the value of alternative payment options like Zip, our team of strategic sales experts are laser-focused on hunting down new business opportunities and closing complex deals.
Account Executives are responsible for acquiring and onboarding new merchants to the Zip platform, prospecting leads at events and through outreach in pursuit of stretch sales goals. Day to day you may be running discovery calls or demos with prospects across multiple industry verticals, negotiating new contracts or strengthening relationships with existing merchants. We have huge growth ambitions for the Zip brand, so if you’re commercially savvy, a skilled communicator and enjoy getting deals done alongside C-suite execs you should keep reading.
Interesting problems you’ll get to solve
- Take charge of identifying and engaging with top-tier US Enterprise level accounts, strategically aligning them for partnership opportunities with Zip, and directly contributing to our company's growth trajectory
- Own your sales cycle from prospect to close (develop lead lists, build and grow your own book, and close new Enterprise merchants for Zip with $5Bn+ in annual sales)
- Develop and execute a comprehensive account mapping plan and outreach strategy
- Deeply understand your merchant prospects to gain insight into their business challenges and develop solutions where Zip can add value as their exclusive provider or as their second look provider
- Lead the US sales team in new pipeline generation
- Own the sales process/collaborate often with internal functions (Marketing, Product, Finance, Merchant Success) to move deals forward and ensure merchant wins and success (knowing how and when to engage internal stakeholders will be critical)
- Build Zip US brand awareness & create interest through attending industry events and tradeshows, pre-planning meetings with stakeholders of accounts which we are interested in working with
What you’ll bring to the team
- This is a purely new business “Hunter” role
- Ability to generate 5+ first-meetings with prospective Enterprise clients each month and maintain a high outbound prospecting volume of 150+ prospecting activities (combination of Emails, Cold Calls and LinkedIn) each week
- A growth mindset of focusing on what you can control and taking complete ownership of your success
- Must Have:
- Repeated success as a top performer in generating new pipeline growth and closing large enterprise accounts
- In-depth experience leveraging sales tools and CRMs such as: ZoomInfo, Groove, Salesloft, Salesforce, etc.
- Excellent ability to present written and visual information in a compelling and inspiring manor
- 5+ years of B2B sales experience as a hunter, 3+ of which selling specifically to Enterprise accounts (think Fortune 500)
- Nice to have:
- Experience in BNPL, Consumer Financing, Commercial Card, Corporate Payments, or other Fintech/Payments related field
- Experience thriving in a competitive environment
What you’ll get in return
Zip is a place where you’ll get out what you put in. The newness of our sector means we need to move at pace and embrace change, and our promise to you when you join the team is that you’ll feel empowered and trusted to make big things happen quickly.
We want you to feel welcome and as though you have the support to be yourself, and care for yourself at work. Because it’s important to us that you make the most of the opportunities you’ll get to grow your skills and your career, and be surrounded by smart, friendly people and leaders that have your back.
We think these are just some of the best things about being a Zipster. We will also offer you:
- Flexible working culture
- Incentive programs
- 20 days PTO every year
- Generous paid parental leave
- Leading family support policies
- 100% employer covered insurance
- Beautiful Midtown office with a casual dress code
- Learning and wellness subscription stipend
- Company-sponsored 401k match
The Pay Range for this position: is $111,900 - USD $154,422 based on the industry benchmark for position, function, level and Zip's compensation strategies. However, actual base salary will depend on varying circumstances and individualized factors, such as job-related knowledge, skills, experience, and other objective business considerations.
Subject to those same considerations, the total compensation package for this position may also include other elements, including a bonus, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits.
Be a part of a team that reflects the diversity of our customers
We pride ourselves on being a workplace that provides equal opportunities to people of all ages, cultural backgrounds, sexual orientations, gender identities, abilities, veteran status, and everything else that makes you unique.
Equally, we’re committed to ensuring our recruitment processes are accessible and inclusive. Please let us know If there are any adjustments that need to be made to ensure you have a fair and equitable experience.
And finally…get to know us
Zip Co Limited (ASX: ZIP) is a digital financial services company, offering innovative, people-centred products that bring customers and merchants together.
Operating in two core markets - Australia and New Zealand (ANZ) and the Americas, Zip offers point-of-sale credit and digital payment services, connecting millions of customers with its global network of tens of thousands of merchants.
We’re proud to be a values-led business and our values - Customer First, Own it, Stronger Together and Change the Game - guide us in everything we do.
I acknowledge by clicking "Submit Application", that the information provided is true and correct. I also understand that any willful dishonesty may render for refusal of this application or immediate termination of employment. By providing your information, you acknowledge that you have read our Zip Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice and authorize Zip to process your data subject to those terms.
We are a proud 2024 Circle Back initiative employer and will respond to every applicant.
- United States
- Sales & Partner Success