Before we dive into the role, let’s talk about flexibility. Our Zipsters can choose where and when they work by taking full advantage of our hybrid-work environment. So whether you’re mostly remote, mostly in the office or a mix of the two, you’ll be empowered to do whatever brings out your best.
We are Zip, a global Buy Now, Pay Later company providing fair and seamless solutions that simplify how millions of people pay. Our journey began in Australia, has taken us to 14 countries (so far) - and we’re just getting started.
We exist to create a world where people can live fearlessly today, knowing they’re in control of tomorrow. Focused on product innovation that puts people at the centre, we put the financial well-being of our customers and merchant partners at the heart of everything that we do.
About the role
In this newly created role, you will provide executive, administrative and confidential support to our Managing Director in ANZ.
You will play a pivotal role in supporting the MDs needs by providing quality and timely executive support while contributing to the efficiency of our business. You’ll be able to anticipate needs and help them to stay focused on their projects by resolving issues before they arise. You’ll also act as the heart and eyes for our team.
We move fast here at Zip, so you’ll be cool under pressure and thrive on working in a busy ever-changing environment. You’ll be someone who is adept at leading and managing a variety of simultaneous projects.
You’ll be someone who is a resourceful problem solver, and understands that preparation does really make the world go round.
What you'll own and support:
- Diary management for MD and other potential executives, setting up internal, external and video meetings, including board meetings, investor events, and the coordination of multiple time-zones
- Acting as the point of contact between the MD and internal colleagues/external stakeholders, fostering strong relationships
- Inbox management and managing information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Building efficiency and responsiveness into existing operations, and help define new operational strategies
- Managing priority lists on a daily basis
- Researching, reviewing and creating presentations, and documents for meetings and pitches
- Attending meetings, creating agendas and taking minutes Following up to ensure that delegated meeting action points have been completed by the relevant team members
- Facilitating and executing events and off-sites with internal or external guests
- Booking travel and accommodation Invoice and expense management/approval for direct reports
To help us level up, you'll bring:
- 5-10+ years experience as an Executive or Personal Assistant to C-Suite Executives
- Experience in supporting Investor Relations and Board level communications and events
- A natural diplomat and calm under pressure - your relationship skills are the key to your success
- A persuasive nature coupled with the tenacity to achieve results from our senior leaders
- Solid business acumen and a professional commercial mindset
- Exceptional written and powerpoint presentation skills, across both MS Office and G-suite
- Experience with international diary and travel management, and the ability to be responsive to last minute requests across time zones
- Demonstrated experience working with a high degree of confidentiality and integrity
- Poise and grace, you will thrive on being an ambassador of the Zip brand
We’re proud to be a values-led business. They guide us in everything we do - how we work together and create game-changing experiences for our customers and fellow Zipsters.
If you only meet some of the requirements for this role, that's okay. We value a diverse range of backgrounds and ideas and believe this is fundamental for our future success. So, if you have the curiosity to learn and the willingness to teach what you know, we'd love to hear from you.
We pride ourselves on creating an inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of their age, cultural background, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, veteran status, or anything else.
What’s in it for you?
As a Zipster, you’ll enjoy heaps of unique perks and benefits to support you at work and beyond. Here’s just a taste of what you can expect when you join the #Zipfam!
- Flexible working culture, giving you the choice on how and where you work
- Funding and up to 2 days leave for your professional development
- 25 days paid leave annually, including birthday leave and quarterly wellbeing days
- Work from anywhere, globally or domestically, for up to 4 weeks per year (eligibility depends on the nature of your role)
- 16 weeks paid parental leave for primary carers, and 4 weeks for supporting carers
- Family support policies including miscarriage bereavement leave and domestic violence leave
- Mental health and wellbeing initiatives, including $299 annual wellbeing allowance, free fitness classes, and discounted gym membership
- 2 days paid volunteering leave per year
- Fee-free Zip products, and discounts with Zip merchant partners (AU)
- Share incentive programs, to give you skin in the game
- Team social events, epic offices, free breakfast daily, and weekly free lunches (Sydney)
We want to make sure our recruitment processes are accessible and inclusive for all people. If there's any adjustments that need to be made to ensure you have a fair and equal experience in our recruitment process please let your Talent Acquisition Partner know. We are also a proud 2022 Circle Back initiative employer and commit to respond to every applicant.
Join us on our mission to be the first payment choice, everywhere and every day.