Before we dive into the role, let’s talk about flexibility. At Zip, our office is in New York City but we can hire from anywhere across the United States. Our Zipsters can choose where and when they work by taking full advantage of our hybrid-work environment.
So whether you’re fully remote, mostly in the office or a mix of the two, you’ll be empowered to do whatever brings out your best.
We are Zip, a global Buy Now, Pay Later company providing fair and seamless solutions that simplify how millions of people pay. Our journey began in Australia, has taken us to 14 countries (so far) - and we’re just getting started.
We exist to create a world where people can live fearlessly today, knowing they’re in control of tomorrow. Focused on product innovation that puts people at the centre, we put the financial well-being of our customers and merchant partners at the heart of everything that we do.
About the Role
As an Enterprise Sales Executive in our Commercial Team, you will drive the growth of the company by evangelizing our payment alternative to the major merchants in the US. You will leverage your born strategic sales skills to identify and close complex deals. You have experience building relationships, presenting to C-Suite executives and have a history of closing game-changing deals with Global Brands!
We are looking for individuals who thrive in a competitive environment, enjoy taking on new challenges, and are excited to drive new business in the fast-growing Buy Now, Pay Later space!
What does your day look like?
- Build, lead and grow your own book of merchant accounts and working with retail brands in the 200M+ in annual sales
- Drive significant growth in the market for both existing and new merchants, achieving or exceeding individual quotas
- Own Zip’s business and buying cycle for enterprise and strategic merchants accounts
- Define, execute, and own an engagement plan for key accounts
- Develop and manage strong relationships with the Zip Enterprise and Strategic Account market segment by looking for and gathering opportunities to add value for our merchant partners and our customers
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievements, as well as researching relevant targets to develop lead lists and identify new sales opportunities
To help us level up, you'll ideally have:
- 6 or more years experience digital, payments or technology sales and/or partnership experience, with at least 3 years’ experience selling into Enterprise-level accounts
- Capability to develop direct relationships with C-level executives and senior decision makers in the retail industry and other key verticals
- Experience working in a high-growth and fast-paced environment
- Strong history of quota attainment and top quartile performance in past roles
- Experience managing and closing complex sales-cycles- demonstrated ownership of all aspects of territory management
- Our values in your DNA: Customer First, Own It, Stronger Together and Change the Game
We’re proud to be a values-led business. They guide us in everything we do - how we work together and create game-changing experiences for our customers and fellow Zipsters.
If you only meet some of the requirements for this role, that's okay. We value a diverse range of backgrounds and ideas and believe this is fundamental for our future success. So, if you have the curiosity to learn and the willingness to teach what you know, we'd love to hear from you.
We pride ourselves on creating an inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of their age, cultural background, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, veteran status, or anything else.
What’s in it for you?
We offer a variety of perks and benefits to support you at both work and home. Here’s a taste of what you can expect!
● Flexible working culture
● Share incentive programs
● 20 days PTO every year
● Generous paid parental leave
● Leading family support policies
● 100% employer covered insurance
● Beautiful Midtown office with a casual dress code
● Learning and wellness subscription stipend
● Company-sponsored 401k match
● Remote First Friendly!
We want to make sure our recruitment processes are accessible and inclusive for all people. If there's any adjustments that need to be made to ensure you have a fair and equal experience in our recruitment process please let your Talent Acquisition Partner know. We are also a proud 2022 Circle Back initiative employer and commit to respond to every applicant.
Join us on our mission to be the first payment choice, everywhere and every day.