Before we dive into the role, let’s talk about flexibility. At Zip, our office is in New York City but we can hire from anywhere across the United States. Our Zipsters can choose where and when they work by taking full advantage of our hybrid-work environment.
So whether you’re fully remote, mostly in the office or a mix of the two, you’ll be empowered to do whatever brings out your best.
We are Zip, a global Buy Now, Pay Later company providing fair and seamless solutions that simplify how millions of people pay. Our journey began in Australia, has taken us to 14 countries (so far) - and we’re just getting started.
We exist to create a world where people can live fearlessly today, knowing they’re in control of tomorrow. Focused on product innovation that puts people at the centre, we put the financial well-being of our customers and merchant partners at the heart of everything that we do.
About the Role
As an Enterprise Sales VP in our Commercial Team, you will drive the growth of the company by evangelizing our payment alternative to the biggest of the big. Think Apple, Amazon, etc. You will leverage your born strategic sales skills to identify and close complex deals. You have experience building relationships, presenting to C-Suite executives and have a history of closing game-changing deals with Global Brands!
We are looking for individuals who thrive in a competitive environment, enjoy taking on new challenges, and are excited to drive new business in the fast-growing Buy Now, Pay Later space!
What does your day look like?
- As a key part of our Enterprise Sales team, you will lead the development and implementation of the growth and sales strategy of Global 500 Brands
- Manage full-cycle business opportunities from lead generation through to closing the deal
- Research and document industry insights across key verticals in order to share what you know with the team
- Develop and manage strong relationships with the Zip Enterprise and Strategic Account market segment by looking for and gathering opportunities to add value for our merchant partners and our customers
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievements, as well as researching relevant targets to develop lead lists and identify new sales opportunities
- Approach challenges with creativity and a positive attitude
- Contribute fully to help develop and sustain our thriving company culture, own it, and help us change the game
- Constantly find ways to raise the bar in everything we do
To help us level up, you'll ideally have:
- 8 or more years experience selling into Enterprise-level accounts $1B in annual sales and bigger.
- Highly networked across retail and e-commerce enterprise customers in the US at an executive level
- Track record of success in quota achievement and closing Fortune 500 deals
- Strategic, persistent with an entrepreneurial spirit and the desire to be part of a fast-growth start-up environment
- Experience managing and closing complex sales-cycles- demonstrated ownership of all aspects of your pipeline
- You are or have brought innovative/market defining products to market
- Experience of working within a start-up / scale-up, ideally in Fintech or Payments or similar emerging-category business will be a huge advantage
- Our values in your DNA: Customer First, Own It, Stronger Together and Change the Game
We’re proud to be a values-led business. They guide us in everything we do - how we work together and create game-changing experiences for our customers and fellow Zipsters.
If you only meet some of the requirements for this role, that's okay. We value a diverse range of backgrounds and ideas and believe this is fundamental for our future success. So, if you have the curiosity to learn and the willingness to teach what you know, we'd love to hear from you.
We pride ourselves on creating an inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of their age, cultural background, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, veteran status, or anything else.
What’s in it for you?
We offer a variety of perks and benefits to support you at both work and home. Here’s a taste of what you can expect!
● Flexible working culture
● Share incentive programs
● 20 days PTO every year
● Generous paid parental leave
● Leading family support policies
● 100% employer covered insurance
● Beautiful Midtown office with a casual dress code
● Learning and wellness subscription stipend
● Company-sponsored 401k match
● Remote working allowance
We want to make sure our recruitment processes are accessible and inclusive for all people. If there's any adjustments that need to be made to ensure you have a fair and equal experience in our recruitment process please let your Talent Acquisition Partner know. We are also a proud 2022 Circle Back initiative employer and commit to respond to every applicant.
Join us on our mission to be the first payment choice, everywhere and every day.