Before we dive into the role, let’s talk about flexibility. Our Zipsters can choose where and when they work by taking full advantage of our hybrid-work environment. So whether you’re mostly remote, mostly in the office or a mix of the two, you’ll be empowered to do whatever brings out your best.
We are Zip, a global Buy Now, Pay Later company providing fair and seamless solutions that simplify how millions of people pay. Our journey began in Australia, has taken us to 13 countries (so far) - and we’re just getting started.
We exist to create a world where people can live fearlessly today, knowing they’re in control of tomorrow. Focused on product innovation that puts people at the centre, we put the financial well-being of our customers and merchant partners at the heart of everything that we do.
An exciting opportunity for a Data Analyst to join our Product Analytics team, owning end to end insights across our core product performance and functionality.
We are looking for someone who has a business focussed mindset with a passion for providing deep dive analytics to help improve the way in which our key products perform. You’ll work as part of the wider product analytics team but have regular touch points with our Product Managers, working closely with them to provide a mix of self serve dashboards and additional insights.
You will own the analytics for a particular area of our product offering and be given the scope to develop meaningful insights, which you will see actioned within the business.
To help us level up you’ll bring:
- Expertise in SQL.
- Proven experience developing business focussed visualisations using Tableau or another similar tool.
- Highly motivated attitude with a keen interest in digging deeper into the functionality and performance of Zip’s products #ChangetheGame.
- Ability to think on your feet and provide a high level of insights, to a range of stakeholders across the product space #CustomerFirst.
- Proactive approach to providing business critical insights #OwnIt.
What you'll gain:
- Plenty of learning and development opportunities designed to move your analytics career forward.
- A social and supportive team culture, within a highly collaborative environment #StrongerTogether.
- Opportunity to work with the wider analytics functions at Zip.
- Exposure to working within a product focussed environment, providing you with the opportunity to dig deeper into Zip’s business.
We’re proud to be a values-led business. They guide us in everything we do - how we work together and create game-changing experiences for our customers and fellow Zipsters.
If you only meet some of the requirements for this role, that's okay. We value a diverse range of backgrounds and ideas and believe this is fundamental for our future success. So, if you have the curiosity to learn and the willingness to teach what you know, we'd love to hear from you.
We pride ourselves on creating an inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of their age, cultural background, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, veteran status, or anything else.
What’s in it for you?
As a Zipster, you’ll enjoy heaps of unique perks and benefits to support you at work and beyond. Here’s just a taste of what you can expect when you join the #Zipfam!
- Flexible working culture, giving you the choice on how and where you work
- Funding and up to 2 days leave for your professional development
- 25 days paid leave annually, including birthday leave and quarterly wellbeing days
- 16 weeks paid parental leave for primary carers, and 4 weeks for supporting carers
- Family support policies including miscarriage bereavement leave and domestic violence leave
- Mental health and wellbeing initiatives, including $299 annual wellbeing allowance, free fitness classes, and discounted gym membership
- 2 days paid volunteering leave per year
- Fee-free Zip products, and discounts with Zip merchant partners (AU)
- Share incentive programs, to give you skin in the game
- Team social events, epic offices, free breakfast daily, and weekly free lunches (Sydney)
We want to make sure our recruitment processes are accessible and inclusive for all people. If there's any adjustments that need to be made to ensure you have a fair and equal experience in our recruitment process please let your Talent Acquisition Partner know. We are also a proud 2022 Circle Back initiative employer and commit to respond to every applicant.
Join us on our mission to be the first payment choice, everywhere and every day.