Partner Success Associate, SMB (Perth based)
Partner Success Associate, SMB (Perth based)
Before we dive into the role, let’s talk about flexibility. Our Zipsters can choose where and when they work by taking full advantage of our hybrid-work environment. So whether you’re mostly remote, mostly in the office or a mix of the two, you’ll be empowered to do whatever brings out your best.
We are Zip, a global Buy Now, Pay Later company providing fair and seamless solutions that simplify how millions of people pay. Our journey began in Australia, has taken us to multiple different markets and we’re just getting started.
We exist to create a world where people can live fearlessly today, knowing they’re in control of tomorrow. Focused on product innovation that puts people at the centre, we put the financial well-being of our customers and merchant partners at the heart of everything that we do.
About the role
As a Partner Success Specialist you will manage promotional activity and engagement to drive forward commercial KPI’s, provide personalised training sessions to up-skill merchants , engage them and give Merchants the tools and confidence to use Zip to its full potential.
This role will also include deploying key promotional and re-engagement streams of work to increase engagement from the merchant and their subsequent customer’s online and in store.
This role is crucial to increasing engagement through key merchant lifecycle stages and the catalyst for Zip’s adoption into their business.
Please note, the candidates for this role need to be located in Perth to support our WA Merchants
In this role you will:
- Act as a rirst point of contact to a cohort of strategic SMB merchants to provide end to end service alongside the Marketing, Product, Sales and Merchant Operation teams
- Be the first point of contact for all merchant operational tasks, set ups, technical validation of both merchant and customer application and order flows.
- Support onboarding flows
- Contacting merchant dealers/franchisees to activate merchant network
- guiding through integration and implementation processes training partners of Zip product proposition and best practice integration
- Merchant lifecycle tasks associated to 30/ 60/ 90 days to keep merchants engaged and transacting
- Ongoing training support BPI (Best Practice Integration) compliance.
- Monthly engagement and communication. Executing growth + scalable merchant engagement strategies.
- Provide post 90 day support,
- Supporting merchants with all administrative tasks
- Channeling merchant offers through to Zip marketing opportunities (e.g. deals page, social posts/app feed where relevant)
- Supporting setup of extended IF promotions
- Outbound engaging with merchants to expand their product offering (e.g. longer IF terms, Zip Business)
- Outbound engaging with merchants to optimise BPI and POS (with results from BPI audit and project)
- Cross selling Zip products
- Executing growth + scalable merchant engagement strategies.
- Supporting all functions above for both SMB in Au and NZ
- Work autonomously
To help us level up, you'll bring:
- 12+ months proven experience in Merchant Success or 1+ years experience in account management in any consumer brand business, financial services or technology.
- Solid understanding of the credit, payments, eCommerce, and retail markets
- Exceptional presentation, planning and time management skills
- Ability to understand business needs, consistently meet expectations and respond promptly and professionally to business requests or inquiries, seeking guidance as appropriate
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with high attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, with the ability to build strong relationships
- Excellent relationship skills to work with external customers and internal stakeholders
- Strong collaboration skills with internal Zip teams i.e. Sales and marketing
- Initiative to speak up on ideas and process improvements
- Experience using Salesforce beneficial but not essential
We’re proud to be a values-led business. They guide us in everything we do - how we work together and create game-changing experiences for our customers and fellow Zipsters.
If you only meet some of the requirements for this role, that's okay. We value a diverse range of backgrounds and ideas and believe this is fundamental for our future success. So, if you have the curiosity to learn and the willingness to teach what you know, we'd love to hear from you.
We pride ourselves on creating an inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of their age, cultural background, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, veteran status, or anything else.
What’s in it for you?
As a Zipster, you’ll enjoy heaps of unique perks and benefits to support you at work and beyond. Here’s just a taste of what you can expect when you join the #Zipfam!
- Flexible working culture, giving you the choice on how and where you work
- Funding and up to 2 days leave for your professional development
- 25 days paid leave annually, including birthday leave and quarterly wellbeing days
- 16 weeks paid parental leave for primary carers, and 4 weeks for supporting carers
- Family support policies including miscarriage bereavement leave and domestic violence leave
- Mental health and wellbeing initiatives, including $299 annual wellbeing allowance, free fitness classes, and discounted gym membership
- 2 days paid volunteering leave per year
- Fee-free Zip products, and discounts with Zip merchant partners (AU)
- Share incentive programs, to give you skin in the game
- Team social events, epic offices, free breakfast daily, and weekly free lunches (Sydney)
We want to make sure our recruitment processes are accessible and inclusive for all people. If there's any adjustments that need to be made to ensure you have a fair and equal experience in our recruitment process please let your Talent Acquisition Partner know. We are also a proud 2023 Circle Back initiative employer and commit to respond to every applicant.
Join us on our mission to be the first payment choice, everywhere and every day.
- Sales & Partner Success