Before we dive into the role, let’s talk about flexibility. At Zip, our office is in New York City but we can hire from anywhere across the United States. Our Zipsters can choose where and when they work by taking full advantage of our hybrid-work environment.
So whether you’re fully remote, mostly in the office or a mix of the two, you’ll be empowered to do whatever brings out your best.
We are Zip, a global Buy Now, Pay Later company providing fair and seamless solutions that simplify how millions of people pay. Our journey began in Australia, has taken us to 14 countries (so far) - and we’re just getting started.
We exist to create a world where people can live fearlessly today, knowing they’re in control of tomorrow. Focused on product innovation that puts people at the centre, we put the financial well-being of our customers and merchant partners at the heart of everything that we do.
Zip is looking for a talented Partnerships Manager to join our Global Partnership team. With your strong leadership, the Partnership team will continue to meet and exceed both team and individual goals in a highly productive and engaged environment.
What you'll do:
- Work with the Commercial team to identify and recruit into the Zip partner program, mid-market and enterprise focused partners
- Act as the liaison to key partners by building strong relationships that help them achieve their goals
- Create and deliver regular partner QBRs to discuss partner performance and opportunities for improvements
- Track and analyze partner performance (merchant growth and transaction volume) on Zip and make recommendations for strategic courses of action and improvements
- Collaborate with partners to understand their plans and to develop innovative and high-impact co-marketing initiatives that will help the partner and Zip succeed
- Consistently achieve new merchant growth and transaction volume objectives through the partners you source
- Develop and maintain strong direct customer relationships with key stakeholders that allow a long-term, sustainable position within assigned partnerships
To help us level up, you'll bring:
- 5+ years of experience working with commerce focused technology partners, growing the partnerships and achieving financial goals through the partnerships
- Experience working in a role where you carry a quota and you're accountable to a set of quarterly objectives
- Entrepreneurial spirit or previous experience in early startups
- You think outside of the box and are resourceful and fiscally responsible
- A desire to roll up your sleeves and own the development of the partner program
- We’re looking for someone who always finds new boundaries to cross - a future a true Zipster who will obsess over excellence and make constant improvements for our customers. We’ve removed the red tape here to get things done quickly, so if you see a problem, own the solution. You've #ownit Zip!
We’re proud to be a values-led business. They guide us in everything we do - how we work together and create game-changing experiences for our customers and fellow Zipsters.
If you only meet some of the requirements for this role, that's okay. We value a diverse range of backgrounds and ideas and believe this is fundamental for our future success. So, if you have the curiosity to learn and the willingness to teach what you know, we'd love to hear from you.
We pride ourselves on creating an inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of their age, cultural background, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, veteran status, or anything else.
What’s in it for you?
We offer a variety of perks and benefits to support you at both work and home. Here’s a taste of what you can expect!
● Flexible working culture
● Share incentive programs
● 20 days PTO every year
● Generous paid parental leave
● Leading family support policies
● 100% employer covered insurance
● Beautiful Midtown office with a casual dress code
● Learning and wellness subscription stipend
● Company-sponsored 401k match
● Remote working allowance
We want to make sure our recruitment processes are accessible and inclusive for all people. If there's any adjustments that need to be made to ensure you have a fair and equal experience in our recruitment process please let your Talent Acquisition Partner know. We are also a proud 2022 Circle Back initiative employer and commit to respond to every applicant.
Join us on our mission to be the first payment choice, everywhere and every day.