Before we dive into the role, let’s talk about flexibility. At Zip, our office is in New York City but we can hire from anywhere across the United States. Our Zipsters can choose where and when they work by taking full advantage of our hybrid-work environment.
So whether you’re fully remote, mostly in the office or a mix of the two, you’ll be empowered to do whatever brings out your best.
We are Zip, a global Buy Now, Pay Later company providing fair and seamless solutions that simplify how millions of people pay. Our journey began in Australia, has taken us to 14 countries (so far) - and we’re just getting started.
We exist to create a world where people can live fearlessly today, knowing they’re in control of tomorrow. Focused on product innovation that puts people at the centre, we put the financial well-being of our customers and merchant partners at the heart of everything that we do.
As a Senior Partner Marketing Manager in our Affiliate team, you will own the day-to-day execution of our affiliate publisher program. This will include forecasting revenue from our top partners, presenting new and exciting ideas on how to grow the program to executive leaders, being the face of the program to our growing number of affiliate merchants, and overseeing revenue growth strategy from both a media and technological standpoint.
What you will do:
- Collaborate internally and externally on the day-to-day execution of affiliate and partnership initiatives to maximize opportunities
- Foster and nurture affiliate and strategic partnerships to ensure bilateral benefits
- Become familiar with our channel offering and roadmap to effectively connect the products to the appropriate partners at the right time for adoption
- Effectively collaborate with internal team and external partners to exceed goals
To help us level up, you'll bring:
- Preferably 5+ years of affiliate and/or partnership ecommerce experience with a focus on driving partner adoption and revenue
- Ability to handle pressure with demonstrated experience in exceeding KPIs
- Strong communication skills with ability to clearly articulate information that influences data-driven business decisions as well as display strong negotiation skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment serving as a catalyst for change
- Operates independently and efficiently to manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously and successfully, without sacrificing attention to detail
- Experience with affiliate marketing platforms such as CJ, Impact, Rakuten, or SOVRN and US ecommerce space including platforms and tech partners
- Strong interest in fintech and payments space
We’re proud to be a values-led business. They guide us in everything we do - how we work together and create game-changing experiences for our customers and fellow Zipsters.
If you only meet some of the requirements for this role, that's okay. We value a diverse range of backgrounds and ideas and believe this is fundamental for our future success. So, if you have the curiosity to learn and the willingness to teach what you know, we'd love to hear from you.
We pride ourselves on creating an inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of their age, cultural background, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, veteran status, or anything else.
What’s in it for you?
We offer a variety of perks and benefits to support you at both work and home. Here’s a taste of what you can expect!
● Flexible working culture
● Share incentive programs
● 20 days PTO every year
● Generous paid parental leave
● Leading family support policies
● 100% employer covered insurance
● Beautiful Midtown office with a casual dress code
● Learning and wellness subscription stipend
● Company-sponsored 401k match
● Remote First Friendly!
We want to make sure our recruitment processes are accessible and inclusive for all people. If there's any adjustments that need to be made to ensure you have a fair and equal experience in our recruitment process please let your Talent Acquisition Partner know. We are also a proud 2022 Circle Back initiative employer and commit to respond to every applicant.
Join us on our mission to be the first payment choice, everywhere and every day.