Senior People Partner
Senior People Partner
Before we dive into the role, let’s talk about flexibility. Our Zipsters can choose where and when they work by taking full advantage of our hybrid-work environment. So whether you’re mostly remote, mostly in the office or a mix of the two, you’ll be empowered to do whatever brings out your best.
We are Zip, a global Buy Now, Pay Later company providing fair and seamless solutions that simplify how millions of people pay. Our journey began in Australia, has taken us to multiple different markets and we’re just getting started.
We exist to create a world where people can live fearlessly today, knowing they’re in control of tomorrow. Focused on product innovation that puts people at the centre, we put the financial well-being of our customers and merchant partners at the heart of everything that we do.
About the role
As Senior People Partner you will work with leaders across our Operations, Finance, Legal and Compliance functions to coach and guide on people strategy and problem-solving, and help drive organisational change as Zip continues to grow and evolve.
Working as part of a high-calibre People & Culture function, you’ll partner as a trusted advisor with senior leaders to support them in developing high performing teams, being their expert advisor on a variety of complex employee matters along the way.
You’ll also lead and support people programs that enable Zip to continuously improve as an organisation and as a business, across diversity & inclusion, leadership development, employee learning & development, reward & recognition, and talent management.
We’ll need you to bring great relationship and influencing skills, a passion for learning, solving complex people problems and sharing your knowledge, plus the ability to balance strategic thinking with the drive and resilience to deliver outcomes.
If you are someone who is curious and loves to challenge the status quo, and you want to help Zipsters across your portfolio to continue to raise the bar, develop their teams and grow their careers, then we’d love to hear from you!
To help us level up, you’ll need to bring
- Significant experience in People & Culture and HR roles of increasing responsibility
- Specific experience supporting senior leaders as a people partner or HR business partner (HRBP)
- Proven experience across the whole employee lifecycle including leadership development, organisation design and development, talent management, performance management, and employment relations
- Track record in delivering successful and impactful people programs across a broad range of areas
- Strong experience in building relationships with and influencing diverse stakeholders
- Ability to solve problems and communicate ideas in a structured and engaging way
- Flexibility and drive to work at pace and switch context rapidly
- Experience leveraging data and insights to continually improve programs of work
- Passion for working working as part of a high performing team who are constantly looking for ways to improve
- Desire to partner with Operations, Finance and Legal & Compliance functions
- Experience in a tech, product, or high-growth company, or operating in a fast-paced industry is a plus
We’re proud to be a values-led business. They guide us in everything we do - how we work together and create game-changing experiences for our customers and fellow Zipsters.
If you only meet some of the requirements for this role, that's okay. We value a diverse range of backgrounds and ideas and believe this is fundamental for our future success. So, if you have the curiosity to learn and the willingness to teach what you know, we'd love to hear from you.
We pride ourselves on creating an inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of their age, cultural background, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, veteran status, or anything else.
What’s in it for you?
As a Zipster, you’ll enjoy heaps of unique perks and benefits to support you at work and beyond. Here’s just a taste of what you can expect when you join the #Zipfam!
- Flexible working culture, giving you the choice on how and where you work
- Funding and up to 2 days leave for your professional development
- 25 days paid leave annually, including birthday leave and quarterly wellbeing days
- 16 weeks paid parental leave for primary carers, and 4 weeks for supporting carers
- Family support policies including miscarriage bereavement leave and domestic violence leave
- Mental health and wellbeing initiatives, including $299 annual wellbeing allowance, free fitness classes, and discounted gym membership
- 2 days paid volunteering leave per year
- Fee-free Zip products, and discounts with Zip merchant partners (AU)
- Share incentive programs, to give you skin in the game
- Team social events, epic offices, free breakfast daily, and weekly free lunches (Sydney)
We want to make sure our recruitment processes are accessible and inclusive for all people. If there's any adjustments that need to be made to ensure you have a fair and equal experience in our recruitment process please let your Talent Acquisition Partner know. We are also a proud 2023 Circle Back initiative employer and commit to respond to every applicant.
Join us on our mission to be the first payment choice, everywhere and every day.
- People & Culture