Before we dive into the role, let’s talk about flexibility. At Zip, our office is in New York City but we can hire from anywhere across the United States. Our Zipsters can choose where and when they work by taking full advantage of our hybrid-work environment.
So whether you’re fully remote, mostly in the office or a mix of the two, you’ll be empowered to do whatever brings out your best.
We are Zip, a global Buy Now, Pay Later company providing fair and seamless solutions that simplify how millions of people pay. Our journey began in Australia, has taken us to multiple different markets and we’re just getting started.
We exist to create a world where people can live fearlessly today, knowing they’re in control of tomorrow. Focused on product innovation that puts people at the centre, we put the financial well-being of our customers and merchant partners at the heart of everything that we do.
As a Finance & Treasury Analyst on our Finance team, you will report to the Senior Manager - Financial Performance. In this role, you will
you will be accountable for the day-to-day internal and external reporting and management of Zip Co’s US funding and securitization structures. You will be the principal lead for modelling and tracking Zip’s funding needs and be responsible for the liquidity of its funding vehicles, working with others to contribute to the successful funding of Zip in the US. This is a high profile role working directly with the CFO and Group Treasurer.
What your day will look like?
- Update, maintain and review of daily securitization and cash flow models.
- Cash forecasting and management of the US funding requirements.
- Complete daily and weekly securitization reporting processes and liaising with funders as appropriate
- Ensure prompt covenant reporting and development of internal compliance tracking system
- Develop positive and effective relationship with internal stakeholders including treasury, finance, risk and legal teams locally and with Zip Head Office to ensure accurate reporting of funding structures and performance metrics
- Lead model development to manage funding, cash flows and capital structure, and developing a fully integrated securitization model over time
- Contribute to ongoing development and refinement of funding models to include analytics to optimize funding efficiencies
- Regular analysis focused on portfolio analytics and wider finance team projects
- Manage third party providers, including but not limited to third party audit and service providers
- Assist broader finance team with regards preparation of accounting analysis including bank account reconciliations and cash flow analysis
- Contribute to monthly Treasury Committee reporting and input into funding strategy proposals as required
To help us level up, you'll ideally have:
- 5 or more years experience in complex financial modelling
- Experience establishing and adhering to risk and control frameworks and developing operational processes to ensure accurate financial records and reporting, as well as developing a treasury framework supported by robust operational and finance controls
- Excellent analytical mind with strong logical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Advanced Excel/VBA user with the ability to develop and review complex models and analysis
- Strong communication skills to engage with others and build support for positive change
- Ability to multi-task assignments and prioritize workload with limited supervision, be resilient under pressure and able to deliver on a timely basis
- Ability to demonstrate an innovative mind-set and can develop implemental ideas which have a positive impact on the business
- Ability to analyze legal documents and accurately transpose to models where necessary
Pay Range: 100,000 - 138,000 USD
The Pay Range for this position: Minimum - Maximum based on the industry benchmark for position, function, level and Zip's compensation strategies. However, actual base salary will depend on varying circumstances and individualized factors, such as job-related knowledge, skills, experience, and other objective business considerations. Subject to those same considerations, the total compensation package for this position may also include other elements, including a bonus and/or equity awards, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits. If hired, employee will be in an 'at-will position' and the Company reserves the right to modify base salary (as well as any other discretionary payment or compensation or benefit program) at any time, including for reasons related to individual performance, Company or individual department/team performance, and market factors.
We’re proud to be a values-led business. They guide us in everything we do - how we work together and create game-changing experiences for our customers and fellow Zipsters.
If you only meet some of the requirements for this role, that's okay. We value a diverse range of backgrounds and ideas and believe this is fundamental for our future success. So, if you have the curiosity to learn and the willingness to teach what you know, we'd love to hear from you.
We pride ourselves on creating an inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of their age, cultural background, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, veteran status, or anything else.
What’s in it for you?
We offer a variety of perks and benefits to support you at both work and home. Here’s a taste of what you can expect!
● Flexible working culture
● Share incentive programs
● 20 days PTO every year
● Generous paid parental leave
● Leading family support policies
● 100% employer covered insurance
● Beautiful Midtown office with a casual dress code
● Learning and wellness subscription stipend
● Company-sponsored 401k match
● Remote First Friendly!
We want to make sure our recruitment processes are accessible and inclusive for all people. If there's any adjustments that need to be made to ensure you have a fair and equal experience in our recruitment process please let your Talent Acquisition Partner know. We are also a proud 2023 Circle Back initiative employer and commit to respond to every applicant.
Join us on our mission to be the first payment choice, everywhere and every day.