Before we dive into the role, let’s talk about flexibility. Our Zipsters can choose where and when they work by taking full advantage of our hybrid-work environment. So whether you’re mostly remote, mostly in the office or a mix of the two, you’ll be empowered to do whatever brings out your best.
We are Zip, a global Buy Now, Pay Later company providing fair and seamless solutions that simplify how millions of people pay. Our journey began in Australia, has taken us to multiple different markets and we’re just getting started.
We exist to create a world where people can live fearlessly today, knowing they’re in control of tomorrow. Focused on product innovation that puts people at the centre, we put the financial well-being of our customers and merchant partners at the heart of everything that we do.
As a CRM Manager, you will help develop and implement initiatives in email, in-app, push, and SMS to drive business growth and lifelong brand advocates. This email-loving, analytics junkie will be responsible for executing all email, push, in-app and SMS marketing campaigns including development of contact strategy, audience segmentation, analytics, reporting, template implementation, testing and content/campaign programming.
You will be responsible for working with stakeholders across the business in executing one-off campaigns as well as always-on and lifecycle strategies and building out these capabilities with a focus on driving profitable user growth and building valuable experiences through every marketing touchpoint across our CRM program.
In this role you will:
- CRM strategy and delivery: creation, planning, scheduling, executing, testing and optimization of CRM campaigns in our CRM Platforms (Braze and Pardot)
- Launch lifecycle marketing campaigns from concept through to analysis and ongoing optimisation
- Ensure all CRM messages are on-brand, and manage the creative workflow for lifecycle campaigns
- Monitor and proactively address negative indicators, such as high unsubscribe rates or spam complaint rates
- Analyze campaign results and determine actionable next steps for optimizing results and enhancing the user journey
- Broadcast campaign results and synthesize takeaways for leadership team
- Deploy A/B and multivariate tests to drive the most effective ROI and incremental lift throughout the entire funnel
- Support the development and continued use of user segmentation to create a dynamic, segmentation-based CRM program
- Work closely with our Marketing Technology team to request, test and implement new user events and attributes to help further enhance our CRM program
- Create and manage automations and journeys within our CRM platform (Braze)
- Hyper-target customers with relevant merchants to ensure a positive experience for users engaging with Zip retailers
- Provide support to other CRM Managers and Specialists within the CRM Operations team to further enhance team output and deliver results
To help us level up, you'll bring:
- 3-5 years of CRM operations and marketing experience including email marketing, push, SMS messaging, segmentation and trigger/lifecycle campaigns
- Experience with Braze preferred (or similar equivalent, e.g, Adobe Campaign or Salesforce Marketing Cloud)
- Ability to think high-level and craft long-term strategies, but also can get your hands dirty and execute campaigns on a day-to-day basis
- Understanding of customer segmentation and targeting to optimize return on all communication types
- Demonstrated experience working within a test and learn environment; solid understanding of how to implement A/B and multivariate testing frameworks, report on results, optimise and iterate
- Experience working with Martech functions to craft and rigorously test new data points for CRM use
- Understanding of and previous experience using complex liquid logic/dynamic content to personalise CRM communications
- Previous experience in Fin-tech and/or App-based company preferred
- Solid project management skills - ability to lead, develop and provide clear direction, prioritization and planning
- Extensive email deployment experience and understanding of QA processes
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS coding for email, and familiarity with responsive design is desirable but not essential
We’re proud to be a values-led business. They guide us in everything we do - how we work together and create game-changing experiences for our customers and fellow Zipsters.
If you only meet some of the requirements for this role, that's okay. We value a diverse range of backgrounds and ideas and believe this is fundamental for our future success. So, if you have the curiosity to learn and the willingness to teach what you know, we'd love to hear from you.
We pride ourselves on creating an inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of their age, cultural background, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, veteran status, or anything else.
What’s in it for you?
As a Zipster, you’ll enjoy heaps of unique perks and benefits to support you at work and beyond. Here’s just a taste of what you can expect when you join the #Zipfam!
- Flexible working culture, giving you the choice on how and where you work
- Funding and up to 2 days leave for your professional development
- 25 days paid leave annually, including birthday leave and quarterly wellbeing days
- 16 weeks paid parental leave for primary carers, and 4 weeks for supporting carers
- Family support policies including miscarriage bereavement leave and domestic violence leave
- Mental health and wellbeing initiatives, including $299 annual wellbeing allowance, free fitness classes, and discounted gym membership
- 2 days paid volunteering leave per year
- Fee-free Zip products, and discounts with Zip merchant partners (AU)
- Share incentive programs, to give you skin in the game
- Team social events, epic offices, free breakfast daily, and weekly free lunches (Sydney)
We want to make sure our recruitment processes are accessible and inclusive for all people. If there's any adjustments that need to be made to ensure you have a fair and equal experience in our recruitment process please let your Talent Acquisition Partner know. We are also a proud 2022 Circle Back initiative employer and commit to respond to every applicant.
Join us on our mission to be the first payment choice, everywhere and every day.