Before we dive into the role, let’s talk about flexibility. At Zip, our office is in New York City but we can hire from anywhere across the United States. Our Zipsters can choose where and when they work by taking full advantage of our hybrid-work environment.
So whether you’re fully remote, mostly in the office or a mix of the two, you’ll be empowered to do whatever brings out your best.
We are Zip, a global Buy Now, Pay Later company providing fair and seamless solutions that simplify how millions of people pay. Our journey began in Australia, has taken us to 14 countries (so far) - and we’re just getting started.
We exist to create a world where people can live fearlessly today, knowing they’re in control of tomorrow. Focused on product innovation that puts people at the centre, we put the financial well-being of our customers and merchant partners at the heart of everything that we do.
A critical area of success here at Zip is our obsession with providing a delightfully fast checkout and payment experience: so easy you don’t have to think about it. The Zip eCommerce and Checkout product team is on a mission to make every aspect of checking out amazing.
This role has opportunity to have huge impact, as you will manage the checkout integration that every merchant uses - so anyone who ever checks out using Zip on any of our merchant partners will touch the product you will be working on.
We are looking for a Product Manager who will own and partner with sales, business development, merchant success, risk, analytics, design, and engineering to define and deliver end-to-end solutions to supercharge our merchant experience.
What You Will Do:
- Define and execute product strategy around key experiences
- Define key metrics for success and analyze the user impact of product features
- Deeply understand our customers’ needs, both merchants and shoppers
- Obsess with conversion funnels and have a clear strategy on how to improve
- Obsess with creating simple yet powerful user experiences
- Guide and product manage a best-in-class cross-functional team to ship remarkable products
- Lead end-to-end product development cycle from discovery to launch and iteration
- Become the SME and point person for your subject area
- Influence important partners throughout Zip to align intent, resources, and prioritization
Some Goals to Achieve:
- Significantly increase number of new users from the app channel
- Increase new user conversion and activation rates by providing the best in class on-boarding and sign-up experiences
- Increase number of engagements and transactions of each Zip user and improve CLTV (customer life-time value)
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to improve revenues and monetization from apps
What You Will Bring to the Table:
- 4+ years in a product management or product-facing role with notable wins that have impacted customers and merchants – and helped drive revenue growth
- Strong communication skills
- Passion for financial technology that empowers merchants, partners, and customers
- Strong customer empathy
- Take-charge mentality, growth mindset, detail-oriented; self-management
- Experience delivering results in a data-driven environment
- Background in eCommerce (B2B or B2C experience preferred)
- Agile experience is highly desired
We’re proud to be a values-led business. They guide us in everything we do - how we work together and create game-changing experiences for our customers and fellow Zipsters.
If you only meet some of the requirements for this role, that's okay. We value a diverse range of backgrounds and ideas and believe this is fundamental for our future success. So, if you have the curiosity to learn and the willingness to teach what you know, we'd love to hear from you.
We pride ourselves on creating an inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of their age, cultural background, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, veteran status, or anything else.
What’s in it for you?
We offer a variety of perks and benefits to support you at both work and home. Here’s a taste of what you can expect!
● Flexible working culture
● Share incentive programs
● 20 days PTO every year
● Generous paid parental leave
● Leading family support policies
● 100% employer covered insurance
● Beautiful Midtown office with a casual dress code
● Learning and wellness subscription stipend
● Company-sponsored 401k match
● Remote First Friendly!
We want to make sure our recruitment processes are accessible and inclusive for all people. If there's any adjustments that need to be made to ensure you have a fair and equal experience in our recruitment process please let your Talent Acquisition Partner know. We are also a proud 2022 Circle Back initiative employer and commit to respond to every applicant.
Join us on our mission to be the first payment choice, everywhere and every day.