Before we dive into the role, let’s talk about flexibility. At Zip, our office is in New York City but we can hire from anywhere across the United States. Our Zipsters can choose where and when they work by taking full advantage of our hybrid-work environment.
So whether you’re fully remote, mostly in the office or a mix of the two, you’ll be empowered to do whatever brings out your best.
We are Zip, a global Buy Now, Pay Later company providing fair and seamless solutions that simplify how millions of people pay. Our journey began in Australia, has taken us to multiple different markets and we’re just getting started.
We exist to create a world where people can live fearlessly today, knowing they’re in control of tomorrow. Focused on product innovation that puts people at the centre, we put the financial well-being of our customers and merchant partners at the heart of everything that we do.
As a Program Manager in our PMO Team, you will work on establishing Program management processes and manage critical programs.
What will your day look like?
- Partner and drive operational excellence to deliver a seamless Zip technology experience.
- Build Zip Technology Excellence System (ZTES) roadmap for Zip’s technology organization to drive continuous improvement, quality processes, reporting, and metrics and partner with service owners and delivery teams driving world class operations to help enhance quality and customer experience.
- Engage and partner with multiple cross functional Zip Product and Technology teams, leaders & other functions (sales, finance etc.) to influence their roadmap with the objective of improving platform development experience.
- Break things to see how they work, improve on what works, discard what doesn't, and learn from both; we do all of this using data driven approaches that measure continuous improvement, quality of our services, processes and tools that enforce automation.
- Engage data insights and analytics to deliver automated solutions, where possible.
- Demonstrate strong process and solution knowledge, understanding of process/lifecycle scenario, understanding constraints in implementation and technology.
- Sift through competing priorities and complex requirements to clarify and solidify the continuous improvement roadmap, collaborate with process owners, technology, delivery teams and partners to bring the roadmap to fruition, and define and monitor metrics that measure the success of the portfolio.
- Drive process optimization to fully exploit the technology and non-technology solutions while balancing the customer experience and business need for flexibility.
To help us level up, ideally you have:
- 3-5 years of experience working in a Project Management Office in a variety of roles with increasing responsibility and full product life cycle impact across multiple concept to build to delivery initiatives.
- Broad experience in leading agile transformation across complex B2B and B2C organizations.
- Deep understanding of OKRs (KPIs) and demonstrated success in developing Initiatives, Epics and Stories that drive transformation and innovation.
- Be an agile coach to product owners, scrum masters and developers, as well as be a Swiss Army knife to pitch in where needed in a growth company.
- Hands-on experience with managing complex technology budgets.
- Experience in engineering and/or engineering management is a big plus.
Pay Range: 108,800 - 150,144 USD
The Pay Range for this position: Minimum - Maximum based on the industry benchmark for position, function, level and Zip's compensation strategies. However, actual base salary will depend on varying circumstances and individualized factors, such as job-related knowledge, skills, experience, and other objective business considerations. Subject to those same considerations, the total compensation package for this position may also include other elements, including a bonus and/or equity awards, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits. If hired, employee will be in an 'at-will position' and the Company reserves the right to modify base salary (as well as any other discretionary payment or compensation or benefit program) at any time, including for reasons related to individual performance, Company or individual department/team performance, and market factors.
We’re proud to be a values-led business. They guide us in everything we do - how we work together and create game-changing experiences for our customers and fellow Zipsters.
If you only meet some of the requirements for this role, that's okay. We value a diverse range of backgrounds and ideas and believe this is fundamental for our future success. So, if you have the curiosity to learn and the willingness to teach what you know, we'd love to hear from you.
We pride ourselves on creating an inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of their age, cultural background, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, veteran status, or anything else.
What’s in it for you?
We offer a variety of perks and benefits to support you at both work and home. Here’s a taste of what you can expect!
● Flexible working culture
● Share incentive programs
● 20 days PTO every year
● Generous paid parental leave
● Leading family support policies
● 100% employer covered insurance
● Beautiful Midtown office with a casual dress code
● Learning and wellness subscription stipend
● Company-sponsored 401k match
● Remote First Friendly!
We want to make sure our recruitment processes are accessible and inclusive for all people. If there's any adjustments that need to be made to ensure you have a fair and equal experience in our recruitment process please let your Talent Acquisition Partner know. We are also a proud 2023 Circle Back initiative employer and commit to respond to every applicant.
Join us on our mission to be the first payment choice, everywhere and every day.