Before we dive into the role, let’s talk about flexibility. Our Zipsters can choose where and when they work by taking full advantage of our hybrid-work environment. So whether you’re mostly remote, mostly in the office or a mix of the two, you’ll be empowered to do whatever brings out your best.
We are Zip, a global Buy Now, Pay Later company providing fair and seamless solutions that simplify how millions of people pay. Our journey began in Australia, has taken us to multiple different markets and we’re just getting started.
We exist to create a world where people can live fearlessly today, knowing they’re in control of tomorrow. Focused on product innovation that puts people at the centre, we put the financial well-being of our customers and merchant partners at the heart of everything that we do.
About the role
As a Senior Partner Success Manager, you will own the retention and growth of a portfolio of key accounts and partners. We’re looking for someone who gets consumer products, knows what our customers want, and really understands what a difference well-executed account management can make.
You will have a portfolio of accounts that you will be responsible for growing and retaining, working closely with senior leadership and the wider team to ensure our revenue and growth targets are achieved and/or exceeded for your accounts.
What you'll own and support
- Take end to end responsibility for the growth and retention of a defined portfolio of accounts across a variety of products
- Build and maintain exceptional relationships with your accounts key contacts, as well as internal stakeholders at Zip including; Marketing, Product, Merchant Support etc.
- Gather feedback on how we are tracking, what we can do better, ideas and initiatives and explore ways to strengthen and build on partnerships and results
- Ensure all merchants are supporting our marketing initiatives and that they are marketing zip to their consumers via all digital channels and review merchant marketing calendar and activity
- Drive merchant activity to drive engagement, awareness and volume within merchants' customer base
- Ensure your portfolio completes monthly NPS surveys, quarterly BPI adherence and improvement campaigns
- Work with wider teams to ensure seamless online and instore roll-outs
- Comply with relevant legislation, company policies and procedures through formal/informal training, assessment and monitoring programs. This includes; regular training on sales and account management techniques, products and processes
- Ensure quality and compliance of all merchant relationships and marketing material through the delivery of engaging content and contact strategies
- Collaborate with marketing and support departments to ensure KPIs relating to onboarding for new clients are being met. Act as an internal point of escalation for post-sales related client issues
- Ensure a strong working relationship between AM, Partners, Sales, Integrations, Marketing, Sales Support and Product teams by way of personal example and behaviour, active collaboration and promotion of mutual understanding of teamwork
To help us level up, you'll bring
- 5+ years Account Management/Partner Success Management experience in a consumer brand, financial services or technology business.
- Solid understanding of, and experience in, credit, payments, eCommerce and retail markets.
- Next-level relationship, negotiation and communication skills, an even temperament and the ability to use all to achieve the desired results with internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong planning and time management skills and the ability to effectively manage multiple tasks simultaneously, prioritise, be detail-oriented and deliver results.
- A lover of consumer products who understands how to engage and retain merchants
- Excellent commercial astuteness, communication, negotiation and relationship management skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- The art of managing different personalities and customers to gain desired outcomes
- Confident in your own abilities yet humble enough to admit when wrong
- At home in a fast-paced environment and able to move at speed
- Our values in your DNA: Customer First, Own It, Stronger Together and Change the Game
We’re proud to be a values-led business. They guide us in everything we do - how we work together and create game-changing experiences for our customers and fellow Zipsters.
If you only meet some of the requirements for this role, that's okay. We value a diverse range of backgrounds and ideas and believe this is fundamental for our future success. So, if you have the curiosity to learn and the willingness to teach what you know, we'd love to hear from you.
We pride ourselves on creating an inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of their age, cultural background, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, veteran status, or anything else.
What’s in it for you?
As a Zipster, you’ll enjoy heaps of unique perks and benefits to support you at work and beyond. Here’s just a taste of what you can expect when you join the #Zipfam!
- Flexible working culture, giving you the choice on how and where you work
- Funding and up to 2 days leave for your professional development
- 25 days paid leave annually, including birthday leave and quarterly wellbeing days
- 16 weeks paid parental leave for primary carers, and 4 weeks for supporting carers
- Family support policies including miscarriage bereavement leave and domestic violence leave
- Mental health and wellbeing initiatives, including $299 annual wellbeing allowance, free fitness classes, and discounted gym membership
- 2 days paid volunteering leave per year
- Fee-free Zip products, and discounts with Zip merchant partners (AU)
- Share incentive programs, to give you skin in the game
- Team social events, epic offices, free breakfast daily, and weekly free lunches (Sydney)
We want to make sure our recruitment processes are accessible and inclusive for all people. If there's any adjustments that need to be made to ensure you have a fair and equal experience in our recruitment process please let your Talent Acquisition Partner know. We are also a proud 2022 Circle Back initiative employer and commit to respond to every applicant.
Join us on our mission to be the first payment choice, everywhere and every day.