Before we dive into the role, let’s talk about flexibility. Our Zipsters can choose where and when they work by taking full advantage of our hybrid-work environment. So whether you’re mostly remote, mostly in the office or a mix of the two, you’ll be empowered to do whatever brings out your best.
We are Zip, a global Buy Now, Pay Later company providing fair and seamless solutions that simplify how millions of people pay. Our journey began in Australia, has taken us to multiple different markets and we’re just getting started.
We exist to create a world where people can live fearlessly today, knowing they’re in control of tomorrow. Focused on product innovation that puts people at the centre, we put the financial well-being of our customers and merchant partners at the heart of everything that we do.
Our Senior Analyst has a critical role in developing dashboards and insights across our sales and merchant streams. You will support insights across large commercial and SMB relationships, applying a commercial lens to data in an impactful and meaningful way.
You’ll take on exploratory work to help drive merchant and partner profitability through deep dive analytics as well as being the go to person for all base-layer questions from the Zip commercial business on merchant performance. This role also offers the opportunity to mentor other team members and develop your management skills.
If you’re looking for a role focussed towards B2B sales analytics, where you can build strong stakeholder relationships that are underpinned by useful, data driven insights then we’d love to hear from you!
What's in it for you:
- Opportunity to mentor developing analysts, with a route to management, if this interests you.
- Plenty of learning and development opportunities, designed to move your analytics career forward.
- A social and supportive team culture within a highly collaborative environment #StrongerTogether.
- Opportunity to work with the wider analytics functions at Zip.
- Exposure to working within a product first environment, providing you with the opportunity to into Zip’s business.
To help us level up you'll bring:
- Proven experience using SQL to perform complex queries and data manipulation.
- Experience delivering data visualisation dashboards across business critical insights (we use Tableau but if you’ve used PowerBI that’s fine too!)
- Experience working on B2B sales analytics
- Bonus if you have worked on Snowflake data platform.
- Experience using DBT would be great but not an absolute requirement as we will help you learn!
- Ability to work with a range of non technical stakeholders to clearly communicate the data story.
What you'll own:
- Own the insights across commercial and merchant performance to drive successful program outcomes using data led insights.
- Work with complex and large volumes of data to understand trends, behaviours and opportunities for revenue growth.
- Develop relationships with our internal commercial team and wider external partners.
- Proactively identify opportunities for growth and further engagement with our merchant partners.
We’re proud to be a values-led business. They guide us in everything we do - how we work together and create game-changing experiences for our customers and fellow Zipsters.
If you only meet some of the requirements for this role, that's okay. We value a diverse range of backgrounds and ideas and believe this is fundamental for our future success. So, if you have the curiosity to learn and the willingness to teach what you know, we'd love to hear from you.
We pride ourselves on creating an inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of their age, cultural background, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, veteran status, or anything else.
What’s in it for you?
As a Zipster, you’ll enjoy heaps of unique perks and benefits to support you at work and beyond. Here’s just a taste of what you can expect when you join the #Zipfam!
- Flexible working culture, giving you the choice on how and where you work
- Funding and up to 2 days leave for your professional development
- 25 days paid leave annually, including birthday leave and quarterly wellbeing days
- 16 weeks paid parental leave for primary carers, and 4 weeks for supporting carers
- Family support policies including miscarriage bereavement leave and domestic violence leave
- Mental health and wellbeing initiatives, including $299 annual wellbeing allowance, free fitness classes, and discounted gym membership
- 2 days paid volunteering leave per year
- Fee-free Zip products, and discounts with Zip merchant partners (AU)
- Share incentive programs, to give you skin in the game
- Team social events, epic offices, free breakfast daily, and weekly free lunches (Sydney)
We want to make sure our recruitment processes are accessible and inclusive for all people. If there's any adjustments that need to be made to ensure you have a fair and equal experience in our recruitment process please let your Talent Acquisition Partner know. We are also a proud 2022 Circle Back initiative employer and commit to respond to every applicant.
Join us on our mission to be the first payment choice, everywhere and every day.