Before we dive into the role, let’s talk about flexibility. Our Zipsters can choose where and when they work by taking full advantage of our hybrid-work environment. So whether you’re mostly remote, mostly in the office or a mix of the two, you’ll be empowered to do whatever brings out your best.
We are Zip, a global Buy Now, Pay Later company providing fair and seamless solutions that simplify how millions of people pay. Our journey began in Australia, has taken us to multiple different markets and we’re just getting started.
We exist to create a world where people can live fearlessly today, knowing they’re in control of tomorrow. Focused on product innovation that puts people at the centre, we put the financial well-being of our customers and merchant partners at the heart of everything that we do.
We are looking for a Data Analyst to join our insights team, working on solving problems for our marketing squad. You'll help drive marketing measurement for CRM, looking after end to end analytics across a broad scope of campaigns.
If you are a data first enthusiast who thrives on using statistical approaches and data insights to drive commercial outcomes, then this role is perfect for you. At Zip we are working fearlessly for our customers and your input will lead to tangible changes in how we move forward with our CRM strategy.
We will give you the scope to level up our statistical capabilities across marketing measurement for CRM as well as the opportunity to deliver actionable insights across our attribution and acquisition campaigns.
What you'll gain
- Plenty of learning and development opportunities designed to move your analytics career forward.
- Opportunity to work on the latest tech as we continue to develop our analytics capabilities.
- A social and supportive team culture within a highly collaborative environment #StrongerTogether.
- Opportunity to work collaboratively with wider analytics functions at Zip.
- Exposure to working on experimentation work and A/B testing
- Opportunity to work in a high impact role where your insights will help us to change the game in our marketing strategy!
To help us level up you'll bring
- Expertise with SQL.
- Experience using a BI dashboard (we use Tableau but PowerBI or similar is fine too!)
- Ability to effectively synthesize data concepts into visual representations for senior stakeholders.
- Business focussed mindset, ability to use data to solve problems for our customers and the marketing team.
Nice to haves:
- Experience using DBT or similar tool.
- Experience with a marketing automation platform, (we use Braze but Salesforce or similar is fine too!)
- Statistical programming (Python or R) is preferred
- Applied statistical approaches (advanced A/B testing with frequentist and bayesian approaches, generalised linear models, variance reduction techniques and power analysis, uplift modeling, multi-touch attribution etc.) are a strong bonus but not required.
We’re proud to be a values-led business. They guide us in everything we do - how we work together and create game-changing experiences for our customers and fellow Zipsters.
If you only meet some of the requirements for this role, that's okay. We value a diverse range of backgrounds and ideas and believe this is fundamental for our future success. So, if you have the curiosity to learn and the willingness to teach what you know, we'd love to hear from you.
We pride ourselves on creating an inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of their age, cultural background, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, veteran status, or anything else.
What’s in it for you?
As a Zipster, you’ll enjoy heaps of unique perks and benefits to support you at work and beyond. Here’s just a taste of what you can expect when you join the #Zipfam!
- Flexible working culture, giving you the choice on how and where you work
- Funding and up to 2 days leave for your professional development
- 25 days paid leave annually, including birthday leave and quarterly wellbeing days
- 16 weeks paid parental leave for primary carers, and 4 weeks for supporting carers
- Family support policies including miscarriage bereavement leave and domestic violence leave
- Mental health and wellbeing initiatives, including $299 annual wellbeing allowance, free fitness classes, and discounted gym membership
- 2 days paid volunteering leave per year
- Fee-free Zip products, and discounts with Zip merchant partners (AU)
- Share incentive programs, to give you skin in the game
- Team social events, epic offices, free breakfast daily, and weekly free lunches (Sydney)
We want to make sure our recruitment processes are accessible and inclusive for all people. If there's any adjustments that need to be made to ensure you have a fair and equal experience in our recruitment process please let your Talent Acquisition Partner know. We are also a proud 2022 Circle Back initiative employer and commit to respond to every applicant.
Join us on our mission to be the first payment choice, everywhere and every day.