Before we dive into the role, let’s talk about flexibility. Our Zipsters can choose where and when they work by taking full advantage of our hybrid-work environment. So whether you’re mostly remote, mostly in the office or a mix of the two, you’ll be empowered to do whatever brings out your best.
We are Zip, a global Buy Now, Pay Later company providing fair and seamless solutions that simplify how millions of people pay. Our journey began in Australia, has taken us to 14 countries (so far) - and we’re just getting started.
We exist to create a world where people can live fearlessly today, knowing they’re in control of tomorrow. Focused on product innovation that puts people at the centre, we put the financial well-being of our customers and merchant partners at the heart of everything that we do.
A unique opportunity for a Manager to lead our Marketing Analytics team, driving marketing measurement for Zip owning a broad range of end to end CRM and marketing campaigns across multiple markets.
If you are a data enthusiast who thrives on getting close to the business whilst using statistical approaches and data insights to drive commercial outcomes, then this role is perfect for you. At Zip we are working fearlessly to deliver outcomes for customers, and your input will lead to tangible changes in our CRM strategy.
We will give you the scope to drive our marketing measurement and analytics across multiple channels, campaign types and markets. You will lead and manage an awesome team of analysts responsible for building marketing BI reporting and delivering structured insights and recommendations though deep-dive analyses.
To help us level up, you’ll bring
- Experience as a line manager, coach and mentor
- Experience working in a marketing analytics function evaluating customer and campaign data to surface insights and make recommendations
- Deep expertise in marketing measurement analytics
- Knowledge of statistical programming using Python or R
- Strong experience writing SQL code, building data models and working with a modern data warehousing solution
- Exposure to BI dashboarding using Tableau, Power BI or Qlik - so you can support your team of analysts to do their best work
- Desire to work in a fast paced environment working collaboratively to change the game
- Excellent communication skills, the ability to influence and bring stakeholders on the analytics journey
- Motivated by delivering the best outcomes for our customers whilst solving complex business problems using data
We’re proud to be a values-led business. They guide us in everything we do - how we work together and create game-changing experiences for our customers and fellow Zipsters.
If you only meet some of the requirements for this role, that's okay. We value a diverse range of backgrounds and ideas and believe this is fundamental for our future success. So, if you have the curiosity to learn and the willingness to teach what you know, we'd love to hear from you.
We pride ourselves on creating an inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of their age, cultural background, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, veteran status, or anything else.
What’s in it for you?
As a Zipster, you’ll enjoy heaps of unique perks and benefits to support you at work and beyond. Here’s just a taste of what you can expect when you join the #Zipfam!
- Flexible working culture, giving you the choice on how and where you work
- Funding and up to 2 days leave for your professional development
- 25 days paid leave annually, including birthday leave and quarterly wellbeing days
- Work from anywhere, globally or domestically, for up to 4 weeks per year (eligibility depends on the nature of your role)
- 16 weeks paid parental leave for primary carers, and 4 weeks for supporting carers
- Family support policies including miscarriage bereavement leave and domestic violence leave
- Mental health and wellbeing initiatives, including $299 annual wellbeing allowance, free fitness classes, and discounted gym membership
- 2 days paid volunteering leave per year
- Fee-free Zip products, and discounts with Zip merchant partners (AU)
- Share incentive programs, to give you skin in the game
- Team social events, epic offices, free breakfast daily, and weekly free lunches (Sydney)
We want to make sure our recruitment processes are accessible and inclusive for all people. If there's any adjustments that need to be made to ensure you have a fair and equal experience in our recruitment process please let your Talent Acquisition Partner know. We are also a proud 2022 Circle Back initiative employer and commit to respond to every applicant.
Join us on our mission to be the first payment choice, everywhere and every day.