Before we dive into the role, let’s talk about flexibility. At Zip, our office is in New York City but we can hire from anywhere across the United States. Our Zipsters can choose where and when they work by taking full advantage of our hybrid-work environment.
So whether you’re fully remote, mostly in the office or a mix of the two, you’ll be empowered to do whatever brings out your best.
We are Zip, a global Buy Now, Pay Later company providing fair and seamless solutions that simplify how millions of people pay. Our journey began in Australia, has taken us to 14 countries (so far) - and we’re just getting started.
We exist to create a world where people can live fearlessly today, knowing they’re in control of tomorrow. Focused on product innovation that puts people at the centre, we put the financial well-being of our customers and merchant partners at the heart of everything that we do.
As a Senior Manager, Strategy & Operations in our Partner Success team, you will own the enablement and strategic operations arm of the partner success team. This involves overseeing strategic initiatives, managing relationships with other internal stakeholders, and providing strategic guidance to the Partner Success team. This person needs to be the subject matter expert.
What you'll do:
- Own the partner success operations & enablement function on the commercial team and ensure that the account management team has the information and tooling they need to operate as efficiently and effectively as possible.
- Lead cross-functional initiatives to create connectivity between the commercial teams and other cross-functional teams across the business. This includes overseeing process development and playbooks to standardize systems and processes.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the merchant portfolios and provide strategic guidance & insights on merchant strategy & performance. This person will become a strategic partner to our Partner Success team as they work through renewals, churn, and other adhoc requests.
- Champion large-scale projects that spans across various disciplines and involves collaborating with different stakeholders across the business.
- Oversee the individual portfolio allocations and ensure that accounts are properly categorized, assigned, and balanced across the commercial teams.
- Own the performance tracking & monitoring for the various portfolios across commercial teams to ensure that the organization’s strategic plan is being adequately executed.
- Provide mentorship and strategic support to the Partner Success team and others across the commercial teams to systematize the ways we work together.
To help us level up, you'll bring:
- Someone with a strong foundation in account management/customer success operations, revenue operations, or sales enablement. Startup experience is preferred.
- Ideally someone with exceptional leadership capabilities and has experience growing and mentoring other leads. This person should be comfortable making commercially informed data-driven decisions.
- The candidate should have a strategic outlook and the ability to manage relationships with key stakeholders across the org to act as the voice of the account management team.
We’re proud to be a values-led business. They guide us in everything we do - how we work together and create game-changing experiences for our customers and fellow Zipsters.
If you only meet some of the requirements for this role, that's okay. We value a diverse range of backgrounds and ideas and believe this is fundamental for our future success. So, if you have the curiosity to learn and the willingness to teach what you know, we'd love to hear from you.
We pride ourselves on creating an inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of their age, cultural background, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, veteran status, or anything else.
What’s in it for you?
We offer a variety of perks and benefits to support you at both work and home. Here’s a taste of what you can expect!
● Flexible working culture
● Share incentive programs
● 20 days PTO every year
● Generous paid parental leave
● Leading family support policies
● 100% employer covered insurance
● Beautiful Midtown office with a casual dress code
● Learning and wellness subscription stipend
● Company-sponsored 401k match
● Remote First Friendly!
We want to make sure our recruitment processes are accessible and inclusive for all people. If there's any adjustments that need to be made to ensure you have a fair and equal experience in our recruitment process please let your Talent Acquisition Partner know. We are also a proud 2022 Circle Back initiative employer and commit to respond to every applicant.
Join us on our mission to be the first payment choice, everywhere and every day.