NZ Uniforms Back To School Promotion
PRIZE DRAW DETAILS
There are 5 prizes in total to give away during the Prize Draw Period (“Prize Draw”), each prize is a bank transfer totalling the amount the winner spent on their winning transaction at NZ Uniforms (max value $800 per transaction).
To enter the Zip Back To School Promotion (“Promotion”) you need to make a successful purchase using Zip online or instore at NZ Uniforms between 9am Wednesday 1 January 2020 and midnight Sunday 16 February 2020 (“Prize Draw Period”). You will receive 1 entry in the Prize Draw for a successful purchase at NZ Uniforms during the Prize Draw Period, and will only be entered once during the Prize Draw Period. The drawn winners will receive a bank transfer for the amount of their purchase up to $800.
The Prize Draw will be undertaken at 1pm on Monday 20 February 2020 at 33-45 Hurstmere Road with the 5 winners drawn randomly from all valid entries received during the Prize Draw Period. The winners will be notified by email and phone prior to Wednesday 22 February 2020. Entrants give permission for Zip Co NZ Limited to use their account details to contact them to administer the prize. If a winner can not be contacted within 3 working days, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected via random draw.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- To participate in and/or claim a prize in this promotion you must be a New Zealand resident aged 18 years or over, including anyone participating in the prize with the winner.
- The Promoter is Zip Co NZ Limited, 33-45 Hurstmere Road, Takapuna, Auckland (Promoter). The Promoter can be contacted on 09 489 8144.
- The Promoter’s and its associated companies’ employees, agents and contractors and their immediate families (including spouses, grandparents, parents, children or grandchildren) are not eligible to participate in the Promotion.
- Entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these terms and conditions. All details and instructions form part of the terms and conditions of the promotion.
- In the event of a dispute the Promoter’s decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions, without prior notice and at its discretion or to extend, postpone or discontinue the Promotion at any time.
- The Promoter may refuse to award a prize to any participant if, in the Promoter’s sole opinion, that participant has violated these Terms and Conditions or has gained an unfair advantage in participating in the Promotion.
- The Prizes are as stipulated and are not transferable, re-saleable or exchangeable. The Promoter will not provide cash or other alternative for all or any part of any prize. In the event that the prize specified in the Promotion is not available for any reason, the Promoter may substitute the prize for another prize of like value.
- The Promoter adheres to all applicable privacy laws and regulations. Participants in the Promotion agree that the Promoter (and its agents and contractors) may collect and retain their personal information in order to conduct the Promotion and for future promotions carried out by the Promoter and its associated companies. Participants have the right to request access to their personal information held by or on behalf of the Promoter, and to update or remove any such information. All such requests should be directed to the Promoter in writing at the address set out above.
- The Promoter has no responsibility and will not be liable for any lost, incorrect, or misdirected entries, or any entries not received by the Promoter, or for unreadable caps or details.
- The Promoter shall not be liable, except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, for any direct, indirect, special, or consequential loss, damage, or personal injury (whether physical or mental) in connection with a Prize Draw, a prize or its use by a winner.
- This Promotion is run by Zip Co NZ Limited and is in no way associated with Facebook Inc.