Working closely with our Partners to constantly test and optimise the way Zip is presented to customers, our integration and marketing requirements will not only improve customer experience but bring a number of benefits to Partner businesses.
Zip is a licensed and regulated finance service provider (Financial Services Provider Number 554386). As such, there are important compliance guidelines that Partners must adhere to when marketing or referencing Zip on their website or in-store.
To make sure you adhere to compliance requirements and latest Terms of Service, only use assets from the Zip library
If you need to create additional Zip marketing materials for any medium, these MUST be approved by Zip before publishing online or instore.
- Zip available at checkout
- Zip widget (and associated ‘More info’ popup) to product pages
- Zip widget (and associated ‘More info’ popup) to cart page
- Zip payment icon next to other accepted payment logos
- Zip banner/asset to homepage