If you’re a Zip Australian Partner, please refer to the Zip AU docs found here
1. Locate Your Zip Merchant Credentials
2. Add Zip as a Payment Method
3. Configure Zip Module Settings
4. Zip Landing Page
Locate Your Zip Merchant Credentials
To integrate Zip into your PrestaShop website, you will need a Zip Private Key
These credentials are provided upon integration, however, if you’re unable to locate these, please contact us at [email protected]
Add Zip as a Payment Method
– Download our module here
– In the left-hand menu, navigate to Modules> Module Manager
– Click ‘Upload a Module’ and select the .zip file you just downloaded
– Once the module upload is complete, scroll below and find the Zip module and click ‘Configure’
Configure the Module settings
Fill the fields with the following values:
|Private Key||Please use the provided key from our team|
– Click the ‘Save’ button on the bottom right corner to save these changes
Add the Zip Landing Page
Create a landing page (static web page) to educate customer about Zip, while also providing access for customers to pre-apply for their Zip account.
What does the Zip landing page look like?
– In the PrestaShop admin page, navigate to Preferences > CMS.
– Click ‘Add New CMS Page’ at the top right corner of the page.
– In the ‘Meta Title‘ field, enter:
Zip – Own it now, pay in 4
– In the ‘Friendly URL‘ field, enter the following:
– In the ‘Page content‘ section, click on the “</>” button to access the HTML code view
– Enter the following HTML code into the same field:
<zip-information instore="false" online="true" faqs="true"></zip-information><script>src="https://zip.co/nz/assets/landing.js"></script>
– Click on the ‘Save’ button on the bottom right.
– Once the Zip Landing Page is added, make sure you now add the links to the Landing Page into the header and/or footer menu’s of your website, as well as any other Zip marketing content (such as banners/icons/etc.) so that customers can access the page.
If you need further assistance, please contact us at [email protected]