If you’re a Zip Australian Partner, please refer to the Zip AU docs found here
1. Locate Your Zip Merchant Credentials
If you’re simply reinstalling an older plugin, you can skip this step
To integrate Zip into your WooCommerce website, you will need the following Zip Merchant Credentials:
– Client ID
– Client Secret
These credentials are provided upon integration, however, if you’re unable to locate these, please contact us at [email protected]
2. Add Zip as a Payment Method
– Login to your WordPress admin portal
If you have an older plugin, navigate to Plugins > Installed Plugins, find the PartPay plugin and click ‘Deactivate‘
After deactivating the plugin, the option to delete it will appear
– In the left-hand menu, navigate to Plugins > Add New
– Click on the ‘Upload Plugin’ button
– Download and upload the plugin .zip file to WordPress
– Once the plugin has finished installing, click ‘Activate‘
3. Configure the Plugin settings
– In the left-hand menu, navigate to WooCommerce > Settings > Payments > Zip and select ‘Manage’
– Enter the following values into the fields:
|Enable/Disable||Checkbox = Ticked|
|Title||Zip – Own it now, pay in 4|
|Test mode||For Production/Live mode: Production
For Sandbox/Test mode: Sandbox Test
|Client ID||<Provided by us>|
|Client Secret||<Provided by us>|
|Product Page Widget||Checkbox = Ticked|
|Widget Reference||Your Merchant Name|
– Click ‘Save’
4. Add the Zip Landing Page
Create a landing page (static web page) to educate customer about Zip, while also providing access for customers to pre-apply for their Zip account.
What does the Zip landing page look like?
– In WordPress admin page, over in the left-hand menu, navigate to Pages > Add New.
– Enter the page title:
Zip – Own it now, pay in 4
– Click on the “Text” tab or create a “Custom HTML” block (depending on your editor).
– Copy the Zip Landing Page code below, and paste it into the field that you just created:
<zip-information instore="true" online="true" faqs="true"></zip-information> <script src="https://zip.co/nz/assets/landing.js?v=1.0"></script>
– You can set either instore=”true” online=”true” to false if you do not wish to see specific panels
– Click ‘Publish‘.
5. Add Menu Link to Zip Landing Page
Add a link to the Zip Landing Page in the header/footer menus so customers can access the page.
– In WordPress admin page, over in the left-hand menu, navigate to Appearance > Menus.
– Select the menu you wish to edit.
– In the ‘Pages‘ info box, tick the checkbox of the Zip Landing Page you just created and click ‘Add to Menu‘.
– Edit the ‘Navigation Label‘ to:
– Click ‘Save Menu‘.
If you need further assistance, please contact our integrations team at [email protected]