Galentine’s day Prize Draw Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions apply to the prize draw for “Galentine’s Day”, whereby Zip will award one (1) prize to each of the two (2) randomly selected eligible entrants. The promoters of this prize draw are Zip Co Finance UK Ltd (company no. 11502649) with its registered office at 82 St John St London England EC1M 4JN (“Zip”), DoughMuchDough (company no. 12005640) with its registered office at Holmstead, Gerrards Cross Road, Stoke Poges, United Kingdom, SL2 4EX (the “Retailers”) and Charming Jewellery Store (company no. 12060293) with its registered office at Derwent House, 141-145 Dale Road, Matlock, Derbyshire, England, DE4 3LU (the “Retailers”), together the “Promoters”.
- Entrants must:
- Follow us, @zipuk, on Instagram
- Follow either @doughmuchdough or @charmingjewellerystore on Instagram, depending on the Prize Draw they are entering
- Tag their best mate(s) in the comments and tell us how they met
- Entrants will get one bonus entry if they reshare the post to their story and tag Zip
Participants may submit a maximum of two (2) entries per Prize Draw. Entries that do not comply with these terms and conditions will be void.
No purchase is required to enter or win.
- By entering the Prize Draw, you agree to accept and be bound by these Prize Draw terms and conditions and you confirm that you have read Zip’s and the Retailers’ respective Privacy Policies. These terms and conditions and Zip’s and the Retailers’ Privacy Policies may be updated from time to time so please check these terms and conditions and the Privacy Policies regularly to ensure that you understand the terms that apply at the time that you enter the Prize Draw.
- A qualifying Entrant is one who:
- is aged 18 years of over;
- is resident in the UK; and
- is not an employee of the Promoters, nor a family member of such an employee, or an agent or any third party directly associated with administration of the Prize Draw or an employee of such agents or third parties.
- Entries for “Galentine’s Day” open at 00:00 on 07/02/2022 and close at 23:59 on 13/02/2022. Entries received after this time will not be valid.
- A random draw of all valid entries will take place within 24 hours after the closing time above to select the winners. The winners will be notified by Direct Message (using the handles provided at entry). Prior to issuing the prizes to the winners, the Promoters may require the winners to confirm their details and/or to verify compliance with these terms and conditions.
- Depending on the Prize Draw they have entered, the selected winners will receive either one (1) “Jumbo Tub Multi-Pack” from DoughMuchDough or one (1) pair of “Personalised Initial Star Necklaces” from Charming Jewellery Store, which are provided in accordance with the Retailers’ general terms and conditions. The Promoters reserve the right to replace the prizes with alternative prizes of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond their control makes it necessary to do so.
- If the Promoters cannot confirm the winners’ details and/or verify compliance with these terms and conditions, or if the winners do not meet all of the entry conditions or refuse the prizes, then the winners’ prizes will be forfeited and the Promoters will be entitled to select winners at random from the remaining eligible entries within a reasonable timeframe. The prizes may be awarded only to the winners. Any issues with the prizes need to be raised directly with the retailers and are subject to their terms and conditions.
- The prizes for the winners are non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- The decision of the Promoters regarding any aspect of the Prize Draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- The Promoters will either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation Zip will send the surnames and counties of the prize winners and, if applicable, copies of their winning entries to anyone who contacts Zip by submitting a request at https://help.gb.zip.co/hc/en-gb/requests/new (please state Galentine’s Day Prize Draw in the subject heading) within one month after the closing date stated above. If you are a winner and object to any or all of your surname, county and winning entry being published or made available, please contact Zip. In such circumstances, please note that the Promoters must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
- The Promoters reserve the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prizes to anyone in breach of these Prize Draw terms and conditions.
- The Promoters reserve the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, Zip and the Retailers, their agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winners or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prizes, except where it is caused by the negligence of Zip or the Retailers (as applicable), its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- These terms and conditions are governed by English law. You can bring proceedings in respect of these terms and conditions in the English courts, however, as a consumer, if you live in another part of the UK you can bring legal proceedings in respect of these terms and conditions in either the English courts or your local courts.