12 Days Of Zipmas Prize Draw Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions apply to the daily prize draw for “12 days of Zipmas”, whereby Zip will award one (1) prize a day to a randomly selected eligible entrant. The promoter of this prize draw is Zip Co Finance UK Ltd (company no. 11502649) with its registered office at 82 St John St London England EC1M 4JN (“Zip”) the “Promoter”.
1. Entrants must:
Participants may submit multiple entries per day for each competition post, but must tag a new friend in the comments in order to do so. Entries that do not comply with these terms and conditions will be void.
No purchase is required to enter or win.
2. By entering the Prize Draw, you agree to accept and be bound by these Prize Draw terms and conditions and you confirm that you have read Zip’s and the Retailer’s respective Privacy Policies. These terms and conditions and Zip’s and the Retailer’s Privacy Policies may be updated from time to time so please check these terms and conditions and the Privacy Policies regularly to ensure that you understand the terms that apply at the time that you enter the Prize Draw.
3. A qualifying Entrant is one who:
- is aged 18 years of over;
- is resident in the UK; and
- is not an employee of the Promoter, nor a family member of such an employee, or an agent or any third party directly associated with administration of the Prize Draw or an employee of such agents or third parties.
4. The opening date for entries each day starting from 6/12/2021 at 00:00 and closes at 23:59 on the same day, until 17/12/2021. Entries received after this time will not be valid.
5. If for any reason a technical interruption, fault or site failure occurs when purchasing online, the Promoters do not take any responsibility for incomplete purchases and any incomplete purchases will not be considered valid for entry into the Prize Draw. The Promoters do not accept any responsibility for any purchases that are not completed for any reason.
6. Each day, a random draw of all valid entries will take place within 72 hours after the closing time above, to select the winners. The winners will be notified by Direct Message (using the handle provided at entry). Prior to issuing the prize to the winners, the Promoter may require the winners to confirm their details and/or to verify compliance with these terms and conditions.
7. The daily selected winner will receive a voucher to the value of £200 redeemable at the nominated Zipmas retailer, which is provided in accordance with the Retailer’s general terms and conditions. The Promoters reserve the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond their control makes it necessary to do so.
8. If the Promoter cannot confirm the winner’s details and/or verify compliance with these terms and conditions, or if the winners do not meet all of the entry conditions or refuses the prize, then that winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoters will be entitled to select another winner at random from the remaining eligible entries within a reasonable timeframe.
9. The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
10. The decision of the Promoters regarding any aspect of the Prize Draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
11. The Promoters will either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation Zip will send the surname and county of prize winners and, if applicable copies of their winning entries, to anyone who contacts Zip by submitting a request at https://help.gb.zip.co/hc/en-gb/requests/new (please state Zipmas in the subject heading) within one month after the closing date stated above. If you are the winner and object to any or all of your surname, county and winning entry being published or made available, please contact Zip. In such circumstances, please note that the Promoter must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
12. The Promoters reserve the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these Prize Draw terms and conditions.
13. The Promoters reserve the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
14. Insofar as is permitted by law, Zip and the Retailer, their agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize, except where it is caused by the negligence of Zip or the Retailer (as applicable), its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
16. These terms and conditions are governed by English law. You can bring proceedings in respect of these terms and conditions in the English courts, however, as a consumer, if you live in another part of the UK you can bring legal proceedings in respect of these terms and conditions in either the English courts or your local courts.