Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site. The table below explains the cookies we use and why.
Purpose:Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. These cookies ensure basic functionalities and security features of the website, anonymously.
- __cf_bm - 1 day
- quiz-cohort - 1 year
- quiz-cookie-consent - 1 year
- Functional CookiesName:Purpose:Functional cookies help to perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collect feedbacks, and other third-party features.
- Performance CookiesName:Purpose:Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors.
- Analytics CookiesName:
Purpose:Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc.
- amp_* - 1 year
- _ga - 3 years
- _gid - 1 day
- _gat_gtag_* - 1 year
- _ga_* - 2 years
- Advertisement CookiesName:
Purpose:Advertisement cookies are used to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns. These cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide customized ads.
- _fbp - 90 days
- Other CookiesName:Purpose:Other uncategorized cookies are those that are being analyzed and have not been classified into a category as yet.
How do I change my cookie settings?
You can change your cookie preferences at any time by clicking on the 'C' icon. You can then adjust the available sliders to 'On' or 'Off', then clicking 'Save and close'. You may need to refresh your page for your settings to take effect.
Alternatively, most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set, visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
Find out how to manage cookies on popular browsers:
To find information relating to other browsers, visit the browser developer's website.
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites, visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- © Zip. All rights reserved.