All copyright rights in the text, images, photographs, graphics, user interface, and other content provided on the Service, and the selection, coordination, and arrangement of such content, are owned by Zip or its third-party licensors, to the full extent provided under all domestic and international copyright laws. Under applicable copyright laws, you are prohibited from copying, reproducing, modifying, distributing, displaying, performing or transmitting any of the contents of the Service for any purposes. Nothing stated or implied on the Service confers on you any license or right under any copyright of Zip or any third party.
The Service and the information contained in reference herein are for informational purposes only. Any reproduction, copying, or redistribution for commercial purposes of any materials or design elements of the Service is strictly prohibited. Systematic retrieval of data or other content from this Service to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database or directory without written permission from Zip is prohibited.
Zip respects the rights of all copyright holders. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide Zip with the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyright work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Trade and Service Mark Rights
All rights in the product names, company names, trade names, logos, product packaging and designs of all Zip or third-party products or services, whether or not appearing in large print or with the trademark symbol, belong exclusively to Zip or their respective owners, and are protected from reproduction, imitation, dilution or confusing or misleading uses under national and international trademark and copyright laws. The use or misuse of these trademarks or any materials, except as permitted herein, is expressly prohibited and nothing stated or implied on this Service confers on you any license or right under any patent or trademark of Zip or any third party. You acknowledge that the Service contains information, data, software, photographs, graphs, videos, typefaces, graphics, music, sounds, and other material that are protected by copyrights, trademarks, or other proprietary rights, and that these rights are valid and protected in all forms, media and technologies existing now or hereinafter developed.
Links to Third-Party Services
This Service may contain links to other Services (“Linked Services”). The Linked Services are not under the control of Zip and Zip is not responsible for the contents of the Linked Services, including, without limitation, links contained on Linked Services, or any changes or updates to Linked Services. Zip is providing Linked Services to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of such Linked Services is not an endorsement by Zip in favor of any company offering Internet services, products or services on the Linked Services. Any Linked Services you engage may be governed by any agreement or terms and conditions as accepted and agreed to by and between you and the Linked Services Provider, for which you and such Linked Services Provider are liable and responsible for and between each other. Nothing in any agreement between you and a Linked Services Provider may commit or make liable, in part or in whole, Zip or any of its agents.
Prohibited Uses Generally
Without limiting the foregoing, you agree not to transmit, distribute, post, communicate or store information or other material on, to or through the Service that:
- is copyrighted, unless you are the copyright owner;
- reveals trade secrets, unless you own them;
- infringes on any other intellectual property rights of others or on the privacy or publicity rights of others;
- is obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, hateful, slanderous or embarrassing to any other person or entity as determined by Zip in its sole discretion;
- is sexually explicit;
- constitutes advertisements or solicitations of business, surveys, contests, chain letters or pyramid schemes;
- contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, or other computer programming routines or engines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or information; or
- violates any applicable law or regulation.
You further agree not to:
- use any incomplete, false or inaccurate biographical information or other information for purposes of registering as a user of the Service;
- delete or revise any material or other information of any other user or Zip; harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including E-mail addresses, without their consent;
- take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Service's infrastructure;
- use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Service or any activity being conducted on this site;
- use or attempt to use any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (including without limitation browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search the Service other than the search engine and search agents available from Zip on the Service and other than generally available third-party web browsers (e.g., Google Chrome and Microsoft Internet Explorer); or
- allow any other person or entity to use your username or password for posting or viewing comments or sending or receiving materials;
- attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Service.
You further agree not to violate or attempt to violate the security of the Service, including, without limitation:
- accessing data not intended for you or logging into a server or account that you are not authorized to access;
- attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization;
- attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, by way of submitting a virus to, or overloading, “flooding”, “spamming”, “mailbombing” or “crashing”, the Service;
- sending unsolicited E-mail, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services; or
- forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any E-mail or posting.Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. Zip will investigate occurrences that may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
Zip reserves the right to review messages or otherwise any interactions on its Service, to remove any said interactions, and to terminate your ability to access the Service at any time without notice, in its sole discretion. Zip also reserves the right to disclose any information necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part.
Zip does not claim ownership of any information or material you transmit, distribute, post, communicate or store on, to or through the Service. However, by submitting or posting information or material on, to or through the Service, you grant Zip a worldwide, royalty free, perpetual, irrevocable and non-exclusive right (including any moral rights) and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display such content anywhere, for any purpose, and in any form, media or technology now known or later developed. No compensation will be paid with respect to the use or re-use of your posting. Zip is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information. Zip is under no obligation to maintain any interaction you make and may remove any such interaction at any time in its sole discretion. By interacting with the Services or submitting content to this Service, you also warrant and represent that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content you may submit to the Service, and that use of your content by Zip will not infringe or violate the rights of any third party.
Online Privacy Statement
Zip is committed to ensuring that our Site, mobile applications, as well as our products and services are generally accessible to people of all abilities. Zip is actively engaged in the ongoing process of developing, testing and updating these platforms using the World Wide Web Consortium's (W3C) Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0, Level AA, as a guideline. We test and will continue to test our Site on a periodic basis with assistive technology such as screen readers and screen magnifiers, and with users with disabilities who use these technologies. If at any time you have specific questions or concerns about the accessibility of any particular web page on this Site, please contact us at [email protected], and we will make all reasonable efforts to make that page accessible for you. You acknowledge and agree that our Site is offered in an “as is” basis, and that Zip is not liable for any losses or damages that may occur as a result of performance issues of our Site.
Disclaimer of Warranties
EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE SPECIFICALLY SET FORTH TO THE CONTRARY HEREIN, AND TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED “AS IS.” ZIP MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON RELATING IN ANY WAY TO THE SERVICE, INCLUDING ANY PART THEREOF, OR ANY WEBSITE OR OTHER CONTENT OR SERVICE THAT MAY BE ACCESSIBLE DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY THROUGH THE SERVICE. ZIP DISCLAIMS TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ANY AND ALL SUCH REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, ZIP DISCLAIMS TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW ANY AND ALL (i) WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, (ii) WARRANTIES AGAINST INFRINGEMENT OF ANY THIRD PARTY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OR PROPRIETARY RIGHTS, (iii) WARRANTIES RELATING TO DELAYS, INTERRUPTIONS, ERRORS, OR OMISSIONS IN THE SERVICE, OR ANY PART THEREOF, (iv) WARRANTIES RELATING TO THE TRANSMISSION OR DELIVERY OF THE SERVICE, (v) WARRANTIES RELATING TO THE ACCURACY OR CORRECTNESS OF DATA, AND (vi) WARRANTIES OTHERWISE RELATING TO PERFORMANCE, NONPERFORMANCE, OR OTHER ACTS OR OMISSIONS BY ZIP OR ANY THIRD PARTY. FURTHER, AND WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF ANY OF THE FOREGOING, THERE IS NO WARRANTY THAT THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR NEEDS OR REQUIREMENTS OR THE NEEDS OR REQUIREMENTS OF ANY OTHER PERSON.
Limitation of Liability
YOU AGREE THAT THE PROVISION OF THE SERVICES BY ZIP IN NO WAY CONSTITUTE AN OFFER OF EMPLOYMENT NOR A PROMISE TO MAKE SUCH AN OFFER. ZIP ONLY PROVIDES THE SERVICES FOR YOU TO SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATIONS TO OPPORTUNITIES THAT ARE FOR ZIP'S EXCLUSIVE CONSIDERATION. IN NO EVENT WILL ZIP, ITS AGENTS OR ITS AFFILIATES, OR ANY PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING OR DELIVERING THIS SERVICE, OR ON ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO THIS SERVICE, BE LIABLE IN ANY MANNER WHATSOEVER FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS, USE OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SERVICE OR ANY SITE LINKED TO THIS SERVICE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO RELIANCE BY YOU ON ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED FROM THE SERVICE OR THAT RESULT FROM MISTAKES, OMISSIONS, INTERRUPTIONS, DELETION OF FILES OR EMAIL, ERRORS, DEFECTS, VIRUSES, DELAYS IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, OR ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, WHETHER OR NOT RESULTING FROM ACTS OF GOD, COMMUNICATIONS FAILURE, THEFT, DESTRUCTION, OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO THE COMPANY'S RECORDS, PROGRAMS, OR SERVICES. THESE LIMITATIONS APPLY WHETHER THE ALLEGED LIABILITY IS BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, OR ANY OTHER BASIS, EVEN IF ZIP HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. YOU HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THIS SECTION SHALL APPLY TO ALL SERVICES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND CONTENT AVAILABLE THROUGH ALL PROMOTIONAL CHANNELS OF ZIP'S SERVICES INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE INTERNET, TELEPHONE, CATALOG, RADIO, TELEVISION, MOBILE DEVICE, SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORM AND ANY PHYSICAL LOCATIONS. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, ZIP'S LIABILITY IN SUCH JURISDICTIONS SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. IN NO EVENT SHALL ZIP, ITS AGENTS OR ANY THIRD PARTY BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR INDIRECT DAMAGES ARISING UNDER OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO THE SERVICE, INCLUDING ANY PART THEREOF, OR ANY OTHER CONTENT, EVEN IF ZIP OR ANY THIRD PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSSES.
Severability and Integration
No Professional Advice
Any information supplied by any employee or agent of Zip, whether by telephone, E-mail, letter, facsimile, Internet transmission or other form of communication, is intended solely as general guidance on the use of the Service, and does not constitute legal, tax, accounting, marketing or other professional advice. Individual situations and state laws vary and users are encouraged to obtain appropriate advice from qualified professionals in the applicable jurisdictions. Any statement of facts contained on the Site or in market comments, which may be posted on the Site, are derived from sources believed to be reliable, but are not guaranteed as to accuracy, nor do they purport to be complete. No responsibility is assumed with respect to any such statement, nor with respect to any expression of opinion herein contained.
Limited Regional Service
The Service is controlled by the Company from its offices within the jurisdictions where it is incorporated and usually conducts business and is intended for the market of those jurisdictions. The Company makes no representation that this Service or the Content is appropriate or available for use in other locations, and access to them from territories where the Content is illegal is prohibited. Those persons that choose to access this Service from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws. Any access to the Services from a territory or location not contemplated by Zip, or where Zip's Services are illegal or prohibited, may not under any circumstance be construed as a Service offering by Zip in such territory or location, nor may it imply any liability from Zip or its agents to that avail.
"Affiliate" means any entity that directly or indirectly controls, is controlled by, or is under common control with such a party (i.e. having greater than 50% ownership or the right to direct the management of the entity).
"Link" means a hypertext text and/or graphic link from one Internet page or site to another Internet page or site.
"User" means an individual who browses, visits, registers or otherwise uses the Site.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at [email protected].
- © Zip. All rights reserved.