Shop Online & In-Store with Zip
Electronics & Appliances
Use Zip for upgrades, gaming gear, appliances and more! Zip’s got you covered with the flexibility to pay later for electronics you want now, where you want.1
Top Tech Deals
Why pay later for electronics with Zip?
Ready to upgrade your computer, headphones or gaming setup? Zip’s got you covered with the flexibility to pay later for electronics you want now, where you want.1
Whether you need a laptop for school or need to replace an appliance in your kitchen, Zip gives you the flexibility to get the big-ticket tech you need now and pay for it over time.
Pay Later for Electronics, Where You Want
Pay later where you want for all the latest tech and gear with the Zip app.1 Whether it’s time to upgrade, backup your files, treat yourself to a new gaming system or to all the latest accessories, Zip is here to help you pay later at all the biggest names in electronics and more.
- Best Buy
- And so many more! Check them out in the Zip app1
How it works:
- Download the Zip app and search for your favorite electronics or appliance retailers.
- Create a one time virtual card in the app to pay for your purchase.
- Upgrade! Make your 4 payments for your purchase with Zip over 6 weeks1.
Can I pay later for electronics and appliances?
Yes! Zip gives you the flexibility to purchase tech, gear, and appliances now and pay over time.
What stores can I pay later for electronics and appliances?
The Zip app gives you the flexibility to pay later where you want. That includes any retailer that sells electronics and appliances!1
Can I pay later in-store for electronics and appliances?
Yes! With the Zip App or physical Zip Card, you can take Zip with you and pay later in-store for electronics and appliances, even at your favorite local retailers.
Can I pay later online for electronics and appliances?
If you prefer to shop online, you can find the retailer you’re looking for in the Zip app and pay later online. Here’s how:
- Download the Zip app
- Search for your favorite electronics retailer in the Zip app
- Tap “Pay with Zip” when you’re ready to checkout
- Zip pays for your purchase price and you pay in 4 over 6 weeks1
Can I pay later for electronics and appliances at Apple, Dell, Bose, and Amazon?
Yes! The Zip app gives you the flexibility to pay later where you want, including Apple, Dell, Bose, and Amazon.1
Download the app
to get started
Get instant access to shop now, pay later at thousands of brands—online or in-store.
- 1 Zip can only be used for US purchases. Certain merchant, product, goods, and service restrictions apply. For a $335 purchase, you'd make four $85.25 payments every two weeks starting today for a 31.11% annual percentage rate and a total of payments of $341. A $6 installment fee is charged at commencement - you pay $1.50 of this fee as a prepaid finance charge when you make your initial payment today. The remaining $4.50 is included in your future payments. Minimum purchase of $35 required. Estimation of installment payment and annual percentage rate excludes potential tax and shipping costs. Installment fees are $4 for purchases from $35 to $99.99, $5 for purchases from $100 to $199.99, and $6 for purchases $200 and above. Zip App and Physical Card financing through Zip issued by WebBank, except for Zip originated loans in CO, NV, MA, and MD. All loans subject to credit approval.