Shop The Home Depot
pay later at
The Home Depot
Pay for your next purchase at The Home Depot in 4 installments over 6 weeks when you check out with Zip, previously Quadpay.
Enjoy your purchase now with only 25% of the cost due upfront, and the rest over 6 weeks.
Pay later at any store
Whether online or in-store, via our retail partners or app, pay for your purchases anywhere Visa is accepted.
Loved by 12 million customers globally
You're in good hands. Get approved in seconds with zero impact on your credit score.
How to use Zip at The Home Depot
- Download the Zip app
- Search for The Home Depot
- Add your favorites to cart, then tap 'Pay with Zip' at checkout
- Your purchase is split into 4 installments, spread over 6 weeks
About The Home DepotVisit store
Zip may earn a commission
The Home Depot is the largest home improvement and hardware store in the world with over 2,000 stores across North America. The retailer is a true one-stop-shop for the DIY'ers of the world that can find all their supplies in one place and support from a highly knowledgable staff. Whether you're someone looking to revamp your home or take on a new landscaping project, Home Depot has all the right materials at your disposal.
Zip may earn a commission
Loved by millions of shoppers globally and counting
This is terrific
This is terrific. Unlike some other payment options this can literally be used anywhere that accepts VISA which is almost everywhere. Super easy to sign up.Verified
Use it pretty much ANYWHERE!
Not only can you use this for online shopping and in store purchases, you can legit use it pretty much ANYWHERE! Gooooals.Verified
ZIP is the way to go.
Shopping with Zip is fun, easy and smart. Fun because you can have your purchases immediately, checking out is easy and a smart budgeting decision. What are you waiting for?Verified
Zip allows me to make large purchases and split them into convenient and easy payments! I've been using zip for a while now and the convenience is what keeps me using it!Verified
You can use it almost ANY and EVERYWHERE!!!
I LOVE!! This app!!! I have 2 other apps that offer pay in 4 but I love this one the most because you can use it almost ANY and EVERYWHERE!!!Verified
Great App! Easy to access, quick results for your acceptance and lots of merchandise stores! I will be having fun on here!Verified
Best thing since sliced bread
I love how this app allowed me to take control of my finances. I’m able to use it anywhere Visa is accepted. I’ve never felt more in control of my wallet!Verified
Very convenient to use, especially in store!
I love this because you can use it mostly in any store that accepts Apple Pay. Gas station as well.Verified
As seen in
Shop how you love to shop
Get the Zip app today!
For fresh deals, new drops, and hand-picked product recs on the daily.
Shop with the Chrome Extension
Add products to your cart, then use the extension to pay over time. Available pretty much everywhere1 you shop online.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes! Zip, previously Quadpay, allows you to shop your favorite brands now and pay later. Shop anywhere and split your purchase in 4 installments over 6 weeks with the Zip app.
- 1 Zip can only be used for US purchases. Certain merchant, product, goods, and service restrictions apply. For a $200 purchase, you'd make four $51.50 payments every two weeks starting today for a 52.18% annual percentage rate and a total of payments of $206. A $6 installment fee is charged at commencement - you pay $1.50 of this fee as a prepaid finance charge when you make your initial payment today. The remaining $4.50 is included in your future payments. Minimum purchase of $35 required. Estimation of installment payment and annual percentage rate excludes potential tax and shipping costs. Installment fees are $4 for purchases from $35 to $99.99, $5 for purchases from $100 to $199.99, and $6 for purchases $200 and above. Zip Pay Anywhere financing through Zip issued by WebBank, except for Zip originated loans in CO, NV, MA, and MD. All loans subject to credit approval.
- Testimonials reflect the individual's opinion and may not be Illustrative of all individual experiences with Zip.