- 2-4 years of experience in a product role
- Strong analytical skills with experience in data analysis and experimentation
- Remote-first opportunity for US-based employees with the option to work in-person out of our Manhattan office
Start your adventure with Zip
We are a product-led company which means product management is a key function in driving Zip forward. We use modern product management techniques in both discovery and delivery. Able to collaborate successfully with all stakeholders from engineers and designers, to finance and data scientists, Zipsters in the Product team are accountable, hands-on and enjoy working at pace and with change to develop and ship innovative, customer-centric products at scale.
This role sits in the Shopping & Experience Squad. The S&E squad is focused on Zip's US mobile app. The team builds features that improve our customers' shopping experience, provide education and guidance on using the app, and spark a bit of joy while customers search or browse for the latest products.
Interesting problems you’ll get to solve
- Help define and drive product strategy for the app, ensuring alignment with company goals and customer needs.
- Partner with engineering, design, and other teams to ensure successful product development and delivery
- Dive deep into data to analyze experiment results, identify trends, and improve product performance
- Conduct market research, competitive analysis, and user research to inform future feature development
- Driving in-store engagement through enhanced edu and location-specific app experiences
- Launching net new features centered on financial literacy and inclusion
- Capturing personalized customer preferences during initial account creation
What you'll bring to the team
- 2-4 years of of experience in a product or strategy role
- Excellent project management and communication skills
- Self-driven with a growth mindset; you’re excited by new challenges and learning opportunities
- Past experience in consulting, financial services, or growth is a plus
- Experience with SQL, Amplitude, and Figma is preferred but not required.
What you’ll get in return
Zip is a place where you’ll get out what you put in. The newness of our sector means we need to move at pace and embrace change, and our promise to you when you join the team is that you’ll feel empowered and trusted to make big things happen quickly.
We want you to feel welcome and as though you have the support to be yourself, and care for yourself at work. Because it’s important to us that you make the most of the opportunities you’ll get to grow your skills and your career, and be surrounded by smart, friendly people and leaders that have your back.
We think these are just some of the best things about being a Zipster. We will also offer you:
- Flexible working culture
- Incentive programs
- 20 days PTO every year
- Generous paid parental leave
- Leading family support policies
- 100% employer covered insurance
- Beautiful Midtown office with a casual dress code
- Learning and wellness subscription stipend
- Company-sponsored 401k match
The Pay Range for this position: $108,800 - $120,00 USD based on the industry benchmark for position, function, level and Zip's compensation strategies. However, actual base salary will depend on varying circumstances and individualized factors, such as job-related knowledge, skills, experience, and other objective business considerations.
Subject to those same considerations, the total compensation package for this position may also include other elements, including a bonus and/or equity awards, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits.
Be a part of a team that reflects the diversity of our customers
We pride ourselves on being a workplace that provides equal opportunities to people of all ages, cultural backgrounds, sexual orientations, gender identities, abilities, veteran status, and everything else that makes you unique.
Equally, we’re committed to ensuring our recruitment processes are accessible and inclusive. Please let us know If there are any adjustments that need to be made to ensure you have a fair and equitable experience.
And finally…get to know us
Zip is a global ‘Buy Now, Pay Later’ company that gives our millions of customers simpler and fairer ways to pay.
We are proud to be a global business built around our US and ANZ core markets working with merchant partners including Amazon, Best Buy, eBay and Uber. United by our mission, purpose and values - Customer First, Own It, Stronger Together & Change The Game - we are the next generation of payments, helping people across the globe to fearlessly take control of their financial future.
We are Zip, and we are just getting started.
I acknowledge by clicking "Submit Application", that the information provided is true and correct. I also understand that any willful dishonesty may render for refusal of this application or immediate termination of employment. By providing your information, you acknowledge that you have read our Zip Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice and authorize Zip to process your data subject to those terms.
We are a proud 2023 Circle Back initiative employer and will respond to every applicant.
- United States