Zip Business Capital Product Closure
As of 2 May 2023, Zip Business Capital has been closed and no new applications are being accepted.
If you are an existing Zip Business Capital Customer you can still sign in to manage your account.
Please be aware that:
- Zip is no longer accepting new applications for Zip Business Capital accounts.
- For those customers with a current Zip Business Capital Loan, you will continue to be debited in accordance with your current repayment schedule under the Contract. Only when you have paid the Total Repayment Amount in full (including amounts which have not yet been debited to your Zip Business Capital account) your account will be closed and your Contract will be terminated.
Need an alternative solution?
Given the closure of Zip Business Capital we understand that you might want to consider an alternative provider. If you do, you may wish to consider ScotPac Boost Business Loans or Prospa* offers:
- Flexible funding solutions up to $500K;
- Flexible terms from 3 - 36 months, with early pay-out options; and
- Apply online to get a same-day decision, with funding possible in hours.
Exclusive offer for Zip Business Capital customers
Access an exclusive offer from ScotPac or Prospa when you refinance
- More about ScotPac
Any Zip Business Capital customers who successfully apply to refinance their current Zip Business Capital loan with ScotPac's Boost Business Loan via the button below or call and speak with ScotPac will be eligible for:
- $1,000 cashback1 for loans less than or equal to $50,000
- $3,000 cashback1 for loans over $50,000
- Competitive interest rates.
If you prefer to speak to a ScotPac Boost Business Loan team member, please contact: 1300 660 681
- More about Prospa
Any Zip Business Capital customers who successfully apply to refinance their current Zip Business Capital loan with Prospa via the button below or call and speak with Prospa will be eligible for:
- $1 origination fee; and
- Competitive interest rates.
If you prefer to speak to a Prospa team member, please contact: 1300 879 270
- * Zip has not compared all alternative service providers in the market. Any offers are made directly by relevant service providers, subject to their T&Cs. You should consider if these service providers products' are suitable to your needs. Zip does not guarantee or endorse any offers, services or products by the service providers. Zip may receive a referral fee.
- 1 ScotPac Cashback Term and Conditions: Conditions, credit criteria, fees, charges, eligibility criteria and exclusions apply. Applications must be made between 24th July 2023 to 31st October 2023 and loans must be settled by 30th November 2023. Only eligible to current Zip Business Capital customers who become new customers to ScotPac's Boost Business Loans. Funds must be used to fully pay out their existing Zip Business Capital loan. Offer may be varied or withdrawn by ScotPac at any time. Minimum loan amount is $10,000 and maximum loan amount is $500,000 with a maximum term of 36 months. The cashback offer is $1,000 for settled loans less than or equal to $50,000 and $3,000 for settled loans over $50,000. Limit of one cashback payment per successful applicant regardless of the number of applications, associated applicants, and subsequent settled loans. ScotPac are responsible for the payment of any Cashback. The cashback will be paid to the customer's bank account within 30 days of settlement. This account must have the same account name as the nominated bank account for disbursement of the settled funds and the direct debit authority account. Tax consequences may arise from this promotion and customers should seek their own independent advice.