Split in 4 at your favourite stores.
Enjoy interest free shopping when you Zip Now, Pay Later.
Search for a store
Select from 100s of big name brands.
Shop for what you love
Add to your basket, then select ‘Pay with Zip’.
Make sure the amount matches your total order.
Your one-time card details will auto-fill. Pay the first instalment immediately - the rest over 6 weeks, interest free.
Select the instore tab
Enter the total amount you wish to spend instore at selected retailers.
Review your payments
Confirm your payment plan to generate your virtual Zip card.
Add to your Apple Wallet
Add your Zip card to your Apple Wallet.
Tap to pay!
Tap to pay and complete your purchase.
No interest, no fees & no contract
Pay your instalments on time and you’ll only pay for your purchase, with regular reminders before we take a payment.
No hard credit checks and no impact on your credit score.
Simple payments & peace of mind
Manage your orders, repayments and refunds in the app, with support from our UK-based Customer Experience team, should you need it.
Zip it quicker in the app!
Pay in 4, interest free at 100s of big name brands and manage your orders, repayments and refunds.
Am I eligible to shop using Zip?
To pay with Zip, you need to:
- Be over 18
- Have a UK debit card
- Be living in the UK
- Have a good credit history and show responsible lending behaviour – for existing Zip customers, this means paying your instalments on time. To better understand and learn how to improve your credit, sign up for free with a credit reference agency such as Experian or TransUnion. For some customers, we haven’t been able to verify their details because conflicting information is held by the credit reference agencies
You’ll be subject to a soft credit check and will also need a smartphone – which you can verify – to be able to download the app and sign up for an account.
How much can I spend with Zip?
Your spending limit is the maximum amount of credit Zip offers you at the time of your purchase. It’s unique to you, and is dependent on varying factors:
- The cost of your purchase
- How long you’ve been a Zip customer
- How many purchases you’ve paid back
- Where you shop
- Your credit check
Your spending limit can be increased if you make your Zip repayments on time, and decreased if you frequently miss them. You can spend above your limit at most Zip retailers by paying the difference yourself at the checkout.
When will my Zip payments be due?
- Zip payments are automatically taken every two weeks for six weeks – you’ll make the first payment immediately at the checkout
- We try to take payments around midday
- If you’d like to make an early repayment, log in to your account
How do I get in touch?
- The answers to our customers’ most frequently asked questions can be found in our help centre
- You can also contact our Customer Experience team by submitting a support request
- Be sure to include at least two of the following pieces of personal information: your first and last name, phone number, postcode and order number
- Please only submit one support request, submitting multiple requests for the same query can delay response times for you and other customers
- Our agents are available from Monday – Friday, 8am to 6pm, and Saturday, 11am to 4pm
- If you’d rather speak to one of our Customer Experience team, call +44 20 3319 6601. Our lines are open from Monday – Friday from 9am to 5pm