Why choose Zip?
Sign up in minutes
Applying is fast and easy so you can start shopping today!
Shop just about everywhere
Shop at all your favourite places, online and instore, with the Zip app.
You're in control by paying later at your own pace.
How to pay with Zip at Adelaide Tools in 3 simple steps
- Apply for a Zip account in minutes
- Shop at Adelaide Tools online or in store
- Pay with the app or tap to pay with Zip* using your digital wallet
Customer ReviewsReviews from the App Store
Best buy now pay later option available.
Out of all the buy now pay later companies, ZipPay has the most option available for using in store and online having the create temporary card feature and apple wallet tap and pay features.Verified
In Love with Zip Pay.
I wish I could give them more than 5 stars! Lucky to be born in the world of Zip, helped me get through many difficult times. Thank you so much Zip Pay. I love you!Verified
Very helpful in need!
Zip is very helpful when you don't have money in your savings or credit card. Instalment payments are very flexible.Verified
Zip is the best among them
I’ve used all the other platforms, and I think none is close to Zip. The flexibility and unlimited nature of transactions from BPay to Credit Card to in app purchasing. None of the others come near to it.Verified
Just love knowing I have Zip
I feel I have my own independence being able to have a system like Zip. I can purchase items I love for myself and for others too. To be able to pay back what I can afford without breaking the budget.Verified
I CAN USE THIS ANYWHERE!
Literally - In Store or Online - Virtually on ANY (well almost) kind of purchase.Verified
If find Zip really easy to use and always there when I need them. Hassle free and paying back is easy too.Verified
Convenient and helpful
When purchased big ticket item it’s so convenient to pay by ZIPPay because can be paid back by instalment without interestVerified
11.4 million Zip customers across 14 countries
Over $16 billion in secure transactions since 2013
4.9/5 APP STORE RATING FROM OVER 239K REVIEWS
About Adelaide Tools
Founded in 1949, we've been specialising in the sales & service of power tools for over 70 years.Over the years our company has expanded its product range to meet the needs of tradesmen, commercial users and DIY enthusiasts. We offer Cordless and Electric Power Tools, Hand Tools, Air Tools & Compressors, Welding Equipment, Workshop Equipment and Outdoor Power Products (2-Stroke & 4-Stroke).Our motto ‘We Sell Tools, Not Toys!' means you'll find respected quality brands like Makita, Hitachi, Metabo, DeWalt, Milwaukee, Festool, Fein, Paslode, Karcher, Lincoln, Uni-Mig, Sidchrome, Stanley, Irwin, Bordo, Lufkin, Knipex, Shinano, Stihl, Honda and Masport.Adelaide Tools strives to develop quality relationships with our customers. Over the years we've built a team of experienced staff, approachable and trained to provide professional advice to trade and DIY users.Our philosophy has always been ‘We service what we sell', so our service department is staffed by trained technicians capable of servicing all cordless, electric and petrol powered tools.As South Australia's leading tool specialist we continue to offer the best deals on quality brands, and we WON'T be beaten on price.Adelaide Tools has five stores across Adelaide for the convenience of customers, plus an online store where over 8000 products are available.Adelaide Tools – We Sell Tools, Not Toys!Zip may earn a commissionVisit store
Have a question?
Here are some FAQs to help you get to know Zip better.
Yes! However, Zip allows you to shop just about everywhere, online and instore. We give you the flexibility to set your repayment schedule to suit your lifestyle – choose weekly, fortnightly, or monthly. You can also pay your bills, manage your subscriptions, buy gift cards and earn rewards when you use the Zip app.
- * Available with Zip Pay only. Use the Zip Pay Card everywhere Visa contactless payments are accepted. Card T&Cs apply.
- ** Single-use Card T&Cs Apply.
- ^ Zip Pay: Minimum monthly repayments are required. A monthly account fee of $7.95 applies. This fee is waived each month you pay your statement closing balance, in full, by the due date.
- ^^ Zip Money is available to approved applicants only. Instalment feature splits eligible purchases of $300 and above into equal repayments within the interest free period (excluding a monthly account fee of $7.95 and a one off establishment fee that may apply for new customers). Under the contract, minimum monthly repayments are required. Paying only the minimum monthly repayment amount will not pay out the purchase within the interest free period. Any balance outstanding at the expiry of the interest free will be charged at the standard annual percentage rate, currently 19.9%. Terms & Conditions apply and are available on application. See your contract for further details. Credit provided by ZipMoney Payments Pty Ltd (ABN 58 164 440 993), Australian Credit Licence Number 441878).