Why choose Zip?
Sign up in minutes
Applying is fast and easy so you can start shopping today!
Shop just about everywhere
Shop at all your favourite places, online and instore, with the Zip app.
You're in control by paying later at your own pace.
How to pay with Zip at Bridge Climb Sydney in 3 simple steps
- Apply for a Zip account in minutes
- Shop at Bridge Climb Sydney online or in store
- Pay with the app or tap to pay with Zip* using your digital wallet
Customer ReviewsReviews from the App Store
Best buy now pay later option available.
Out of all the buy now pay later companies, ZipPay has the most option available for using in store and online having the create temporary card feature and apple wallet tap and pay features.Verified
In Love with Zip Pay.
I wish I could give them more than 5 stars! Lucky to be born in the world of Zip, helped me get through many difficult times. Thank you so much Zip Pay. I love you!Verified
Very helpful in need!
Zip is very helpful when you don't have money in your savings or credit card. Instalment payments are very flexible.Verified
Zip is the best among them
I’ve used all the other platforms, and I think none is close to Zip. The flexibility and unlimited nature of transactions from BPay to Credit Card to in app purchasing. None of the others come near to it.Verified
Just love knowing I have Zip
I feel I have my own independence being able to have a system like Zip. I can purchase items I love for myself and for others too. To be able to pay back what I can afford without breaking the budget.Verified
I CAN USE THIS ANYWHERE!
Literally - In Store or Online - Virtually on ANY (well almost) kind of purchase.Verified
If find Zip really easy to use and always there when I need them. Hassle free and paying back is easy too.Verified
Convenient and helpful
When purchased big ticket item it’s so convenient to pay by ZIPPay because can be paid back by instalment without interestVerified
11.4 million Zip customers across 14 countries
Over $16 billion in secure transactions since 2013
4.9/5 APP STORE RATING FROM OVER 239K REVIEWS
About Bridge Climb Sydney
There's a way that you can connect and become part of a global, living icon when you visit NSW. This adventure enables you to experience Sydney, its history and spectacular stories all from a new perspective. It might even be one of the best tourist activities Australia has to offer. BridgeClimb Sydney is an iconic experience that takes you on a journey to the top of Australia's most celebrated structure - the Sydney Harbour Bridge. You'll ascend to the summit of the world's largest steel arch, where you'll experience spectacular 360-degree views and insight into the cultural history and engineering of this world-famous icon. This unforgettable experience is run 364 days a year, from dawn through to nightfall, delivering unique and memorable moments on every ascent. Whether you're watching the city wake up at dawn, admiring spectacular views throughout the day, basking in the romance of twilight, or enjoying the illumination of the city at night, each climb is different. But one thing remains the same - it will captivate your senses from beginning to end. Buy an experience with BridgeClimb using Zip, the payment partner that allows you to buy now and pay later. Just choose Zip from the BridgeClimb payment options, and you can pay your purchases back at a later date. Don't have a Zip account? Signing up online is easy, and you could be approved to start shopping in minutes. Pay back your purchases with repayment schedules that work for you and weekly, fortnightly and monthly options. Use your Zip Pay or Zip Money account and start the countdown to your climb.Zip may earn a commissionVisit store
Have a question?
Here are some FAQs to help you get to know Zip better.
Yes! However, Zip allows you to shop just about everywhere, online and instore. We give you the flexibility to set your repayment schedule to suit your lifestyle – choose weekly, fortnightly, or monthly. You can also pay your bills, manage your subscriptions, buy gift cards and earn rewards when you use the Zip app.
- * Available with Zip Pay only. Use the Zip Pay Card everywhere Visa contactless payments are accepted. Card T&Cs apply.
- ** Single-use Card T&Cs Apply.
- ^ Zip Pay: Minimum monthly repayments are required. A monthly account fee of $7.95 applies. This fee is waived each month you pay your statement closing balance, in full, by the due date.
- ^^ Zip Money is available to approved applicants only. Instalment feature splits eligible purchases of $300 and above into equal repayments within the interest free period (excluding a monthly account fee of $7.95 and a one off establishment fee that may apply for new customers). Under the contract, minimum monthly repayments are required. Paying only the minimum monthly repayment amount will not pay out the purchase within the interest free period. Any balance outstanding at the expiry of the interest free will be charged at the standard annual percentage rate, currently 19.9%. Terms & Conditions apply and are available on application. See your contract for further details. Credit provided by ZipMoney Payments Pty Ltd (ABN 58 164 440 993), Australian Credit Licence Number 441878).