Why choose Zip?
Sign up in minutes
Applying is fast and easy so you can start shopping today!
Shop just about everywhere
Shop at all your favourite places, online and instore, with the Zip app.
You're in control by paying later at your own pace.
How to pay with Zip at Hare & Forbes Machineryhouse in 3 simple steps
- Apply for a Zip account in minutes
- Shop at Hare & Forbes Machineryhouse online or in store
- Pay with the app or tap to pay with Zip* using your digital wallet
Loved by millions of shoppers globally and counting
Best buy now pay later option available.
Out of all the buy now pay later companies, ZipPay has the most option available for using in store and online having the create temporary card feature and apple wallet tap and pay features.Verified
In Love with Zip Pay.
I wish I could give them more than 5 stars! Lucky to be born in the world of Zip, helped me get through many difficult times. Thank you so much Zip Pay. I love you!Verified
Very helpful in need!
Zip is very helpful when you don't have money in your savings or credit card. Instalment payments are very flexible.Verified
Zip is the best among them
I’ve used all the other platforms, and I think none is close to Zip. The flexibility and unlimited nature of transactions from BPay to Credit Card to in app purchasing. None of the others come near to it.Verified
Just love knowing I have Zip
I feel I have my own independence being able to have a system like Zip. I can purchase items I love for myself and for others too. To be able to pay back what I can afford without breaking the budget.Verified
I CAN USE THIS ANYWHERE!
Literally - In Store or Online - Virtually on ANY (well almost) kind of purchase.Verified
If find Zip really easy to use and always there when I need them. Hassle free and paying back is easy too.Verified
Convenient and helpful
When purchased big ticket item it’s so convenient to pay by ZIPPay because can be paid back by instalment without interestVerified
12 million Zip customers across 12 countries
Over $18.7 billion in secure transactions since 2013
4.9/5 APP STORE RATING FROM OVER 251K REVIEWS
About Hare & Forbes Machineryhouse
Hare & Forbes Machineryhouse is an Australian owned family business that has been supplying NEW & USED Workshop & Engineering Equipment since 1930.Foundation principles have not changed to this date - to offer one of Australia's most extensive ranges of workshop machinery and machine tool accessories, at the best possible price.Currently we are one of the largest stockists and suppliers of machine tools, sheet metal and fabrication equipment in Australia.Our head office and warehouse located in Sydney, and supply branches and agencies in all major capitals.We stock a comprehensive range of, CNC Machinery, Conventional Machinery, Sheet Metal Machinery and Fabrication Equipment, Tooling and Machine Accessories, Wood Working Machinery, Spare PartsService, one of the strong points of a partnership with Hare & Forbes Machineryhouse is the knowledge that the business has been built on a reputation of Service. Hare & Forbes Machineryhouse has established a reputation over 84 years and is now the leader in CNC, conventional machine tools & workshop equipment in Australia.Stock, to maintain leadership in the Australian market, our dedicated purchasing department are committed to sourcing new innovative products & agencies from the world's leading manufacturers, ensuring that our valued customers receive high quality products at affordable prices.Quality Control, Trained technical staff thoroughly check every shipment to ensure quality and reliability. With a fully equipped workshop available for modifications and pre-delivery testing.Parts, we carry one of the largest stock of spare parts for our HAFCO machinery in the country. We have a dedicated service team whose sole job is to assist you with your spare parts needs for now and in the future. When you purchase a machine from Hare & Forbes Machineryhouse its not just a sale it's a partnership' Customer service is a term we take seriously. We have a good team trained ready to assist you.Zip may earn a commissionVisit store
Have a question?
Here are some FAQs to help you get to know Zip better.
Yes! However, Zip allows you to shop just about everywhere, online and instore. We give you the flexibility to set your repayment schedule to suit your lifestyle – choose weekly, fortnightly, or monthly. You can also pay your bills, manage your subscriptions, buy gift cards and earn rewards when you use the Zip app.
- * Available with Zip Pay only. Use the Card everywhere Visa contactless payments are accepted. Card T&Cs apply.
- ** Single-use card T&Cs apply.
- ^ Zip Pay: Minimum monthly repayments are required. A monthly account fee of $7.95 applies. This fee is waived each month you pay your statement closing balance, in full, by the due date. Available to approved applicants only. T&Cs apply
- ^^ Zip Money: Available to approved applicants only. Minimum monthly repayments are required. Paying only the minimum monthly repayment amount will generally not repay out the purchase within the interest free period. Any balance outstanding at the expiry of the interest free period will be charged at the applicable variable rate. For Customers who acquired an account before 1 December 2022, the applicable standard variable rate is 23.9% per annum. For Customers who acquired an account from 1 December 2022, the applicable variable rate is 21.9% per annum. The applicable interest rate is subject to change. A $7.95 monthly account fee applies. A one-off establishment fee may apply for new customers. Terms & Conditions apply and are available on application. See your contract for further details. Credit provided by ZipMoney Payments Pty Ltd (ABN 58 164 440 993, Australian Credit Licence Number 441878). T&Cs apply.