Why choose Zip?
Sign up in minutes
Applying is fast and easy so you can start shopping today!
Shop just about everywhere
Shop at all your favourite places, online and instore, with the Zip app.
You're in control by paying later at your own pace.
How to pay with Zip at Kent Saddlery in 3 simple steps
- Apply for a Zip account in minutes
- Shop at Kent Saddlery online or in store
- Pay with the app or tap to pay with Zip* using your digital wallet
Loved by millions of shoppers globally and counting
Best buy now pay later option available.
Out of all the buy now pay later companies, ZipPay has the most option available for using in store and online having the create temporary card feature and apple wallet tap and pay features.Verified
In Love with Zip Pay.
I wish I could give them more than 5 stars! Lucky to be born in the world of Zip, helped me get through many difficult times. Thank you so much Zip Pay. I love you!Verified
Very helpful in need!
Zip is very helpful when you don't have money in your savings or credit card. Instalment payments are very flexible.Verified
Zip is the best among them
I’ve used all the other platforms, and I think none is close to Zip. The flexibility and unlimited nature of transactions from BPay to Credit Card to in app purchasing. None of the others come near to it.Verified
Just love knowing I have Zip
I feel I have my own independence being able to have a system like Zip. I can purchase items I love for myself and for others too. To be able to pay back what I can afford without breaking the budget.Verified
I CAN USE THIS ANYWHERE!
Literally - In Store or Online - Virtually on ANY (well almost) kind of purchase.Verified
If find Zip really easy to use and always there when I need them. Hassle free and paying back is easy too.Verified
Convenient and helpful
When purchased big ticket item it’s so convenient to pay by ZIPPay because can be paid back by instalment without interestVerified
12 million Zip customers across 11 countries
Over $18.7 billion in secure transactions since 2013
4.9/5 APP STORE RATING FROM OVER 251K REVIEWS
About Kent Saddlery
Kent Saddlery is an Australian family owned business established in 1988 by Lyle and Helen Kent. The Kent Saddlery retail store and manufacturing shed is situated on the New England Highway at Stanthorpe, South East Queensland. Foundational to their logo "Going the Extra Mile" Kent Saddlery is committed to making uniquely Australian heritage style items including briefcases, diary and Ipad/Iphone covers and classic handbags, bags and purses. These hand made products are perfect for enduring personal use and are ideal gifts for loved ones. All Kent Saddlery leather goods can be personalised and embellished using their on-site laser printing service. Kent Saddlery specialises in making their own handcrafted saddles and a comprehensive range of leather and other related products. An excellent supply of vinyl and canvas gearbags and swags is also available. These and all Kent Saddlery products are handmade on-site by a team of skilled saddlers, machinists, pattern designers and workers trained in the art of hand stitching. Kent Saddlery continually sources other quality items which compliment their handmade products and to this end they stock an extensive range of Akubra hats, Ariat and Harold boots and first quality pocket knives and Leatherman tools. A variety of interesting products are also available online and an invitation is extended to friends, customers and travellers to visit the retail store at Stanthorpe. Come on in and smell the leather' and look around the distinctive gallery style retail area, reminiscent of an old-time saddlery store. Whether customers visit in person, use the online store, mail order or free call facilities, all Kent Saddlery staff are committed to providing personalised friendly service. A genuine welcome is guaranteed. *Premium Australian leather is used exclusively for the Kent Saddlery HERITAGE COLLECTION of handcrafted handbags, bags & purses.Zip may earn a commissionVisit store
Have a question?
Here are some FAQs to help you get to know Zip better.
Yes! However, Zip allows you to shop just about everywhere, online and instore. We give you the flexibility to set your repayment schedule to suit your lifestyle – choose weekly, fortnightly, or monthly. You can also pay your bills, manage your subscriptions, buy gift cards and earn rewards when you use the Zip app.
- * Available with Zip Pay only. Use the Card everywhere Visa contactless payments are accepted. Card T&Cs apply.
- ** Single-use card T&Cs apply.
- ^ Zip Pay: Minimum monthly repayments are required. A monthly account fee of $7.95 applies. This fee is waived each month you pay your statement closing balance, in full, by the due date. Available to approved applicants only. T&Cs apply
- ^^ Zip Money: Available to approved applicants only and subject to completion of satisfactory credit check. Minimum monthly repayments are required. Paying only the minimum monthly repayment amount will generally not repay the purchase within the interest free period. A monthly account fee of $7.95 will also apply and a one-off establishment fee may apply for new customers. Any balance outstanding at the expiry of the interest free period will be charged at the standard variable rate, 23.9% per annum as at 1 December 2022. Other charges may be payable, see T&Cs. Interest, fees and charges subject to change. Terms & Conditions apply and are available on application. See your contract for further details. Credit provided by ZipMoney Payments Pty Ltd (ABN 58 164 440 993), Australian Credit Licence Number 441878).