Why choose Zip?
Sign up in minutes
Applying is fast and easy so you can start shopping today!
Shop just about everywhere
Shop at all your favourite places, online and instore, with the Zip app.
You're in control by paying later at your own pace.
How to pay with Zip at La Marzocco Australasia in 3 simple steps
- Apply for a Zip account in minutes
- Shop at La Marzocco Australasia online
- Pay with a Single-Use Card** in the app, or select Zip at checkout
Loved by millions of shoppers globally and counting
Best buy now pay later option available.
Out of all the buy now pay later companies, ZipPay has the most option available for using in store and online having the create temporary card feature and apple wallet tap and pay features.Verified
In Love with Zip Pay.
I wish I could give them more than 5 stars! Lucky to be born in the world of Zip, helped me get through many difficult times. Thank you so much Zip Pay. I love you!Verified
Very helpful in need!
Zip is very helpful when you don't have money in your savings or credit card. Instalment payments are very flexible.Verified
Zip is the best among them
I’ve used all the other platforms, and I think none is close to Zip. The flexibility and unlimited nature of transactions from BPay to Credit Card to in app purchasing. None of the others come near to it.Verified
Just love knowing I have Zip
I feel I have my own independence being able to have a system like Zip. I can purchase items I love for myself and for others too. To be able to pay back what I can afford without breaking the budget.Verified
I CAN USE THIS ANYWHERE!
Literally - In Store or Online - Virtually on ANY (well almost) kind of purchase.Verified
If find Zip really easy to use and always there when I need them. Hassle free and paying back is easy too.Verified
Convenient and helpful
When purchased big ticket item it’s so convenient to pay by ZIPPay because can be paid back by instalment without interestVerified
12 million Zip customers across 11 countries
Over $18.7 billion in secure transactions since 2013
4.9/5 APP STORE RATING FROM OVER 251K REVIEWS
About La Marzocco Australasia
Founded in 1927 by Giuseppe and Bruno Bambi, La Marzocco had its beginnings in Florence, Italy, birthplace of the Italian Renaissance and home to such geniuses as Leonardo da Vinci, Michelangelo and Brunelleschi who created some of the most celebrated works of art in the world. It seems only fitting that La Marzocco would earn a world renown reputation for making beautiful, high quality, superbly crafted and uniquely designed espresso machines, with great attention to detail. In 1939, it was La Marzocco that developed and patented the first coffee machine with a horizontal boiler, now an industry standard. This was the first of a series of important innovations, later to include the dual-boiler system with saturated brewing groups. Tradition and a passion in the search for quality and superior reliability are factors which have always distinguished and interested the entire company. Even today, highly specialized personnel supervise each stage in the production of every single machine, hand-crafted to order for each and every client. In this way, Giuseppe Bambi's great experience and professional pride live on after over eighty-five years.Zip may earn a commission
Have a question?
Here are some FAQs to help you get to know Zip better.
Yes! However, Zip allows you to shop just about everywhere, online and instore. We give you the flexibility to set your repayment schedule to suit your lifestyle – choose weekly, fortnightly, or monthly. You can also pay your bills, manage your subscriptions, buy gift cards and earn rewards when you use the Zip app.
- * Available with Zip Pay only. Use the Card everywhere Visa contactless payments are accepted.
- ** Single-use card
- ^ Zip Pay: Minimum monthly repayments are required. A monthly account fee of $7.95 applies. This fee is waived each month you pay your statement closing balance, in full, by the due date. Available to approved applicants only. T&Cs apply
- ^^ Zip Money: Available to approved applicants only. Minimum monthly repayments are required. Paying only the minimum monthly repayment amount will generally not repay out the purchase within the interest free period. Any balance outstanding at the expiry of the interest free period will be charged at the applicable variable rate. For Customers who acquired an account before 1 December 2022, the applicable standard variable rate is 23.9% per annum. For Customers who acquired an account from 1 December 2022, the applicable variable rate is 21.9% per annum. The applicable interest rate is subject to change. A $7.95 monthly account fee applies. A one-off establishment fee may apply for new customers. Terms & Conditions apply and are available on application. See your contract for further details. Credit provided by ZipMoney Payments Pty Ltd (ABN 58 164 440 993, Australian Credit Licence Number 441878). T&Cs apply.