Why choose Zip?
Sign up in minutes
Applying is fast and easy so you can start shopping today!
Shop just about everywhere
Shop at all your favourite places, online and instore, with the Zip app.
You're in control by paying later at your own pace.
How to pay with Zip at Melbourne Snowboard Centre in 3 simple steps
- Apply for a Zip account in minutes
- Shop at Melbourne Snowboard Centre online or in store
- Pay with the app or tap to pay with Zip* using your digital wallet
Customer ReviewsReviews from the App Store
Best buy now pay later option available.
Out of all the buy now pay later companies, ZipPay has the most option available for using in store and online having the create temporary card feature and apple wallet tap and pay features.Verified
In Love with Zip Pay.
I wish I could give them more than 5 stars! Lucky to be born in the world of Zip, helped me get through many difficult times. Thank you so much Zip Pay. I love you!Verified
Very helpful in need!
Zip is very helpful when you don't have money in your savings or credit card. Instalment payments are very flexible.Verified
Zip is the best among them
I’ve used all the other platforms, and I think none is close to Zip. The flexibility and unlimited nature of transactions from BPay to Credit Card to in app purchasing. None of the others come near to it.Verified
Just love knowing I have Zip
I feel I have my own independence being able to have a system like Zip. I can purchase items I love for myself and for others too. To be able to pay back what I can afford without breaking the budget.Verified
I CAN USE THIS ANYWHERE!
Literally - In Store or Online - Virtually on ANY (well almost) kind of purchase.Verified
If find Zip really easy to use and always there when I need them. Hassle free and paying back is easy too.Verified
Convenient and helpful
When purchased big ticket item it’s so convenient to pay by ZIPPay because can be paid back by instalment without interestVerified
11.4 million Zip customers across 14 countries
Over $16 billion in secure transactions since 2013
4.9/5 APP STORE RATING FROM OVER 239K REVIEWS
About Melbourne Snowboard Centre
Melbourne Snowboard Centre was started in 1996 with the desire to bring the love of the mountains to the city of Melbourne. We have had a small shop that has grown a loyal following over the last few decades and in 2009 we moved into our current home which has allowed us to grow into one of Australia's largest snowboard stores. In 2012 we started selling online and have continued to provide the same dedication and customer service via email and over the phone that we are known for in store. Privately owned by Michael Chiminello who continues to spend 7 days a week on the shop floor (except when the Tigers make it to the finals, luckily this doesn't happen often). We are dedicated to providing the best customer service, best product and best selection to all our customers many of which have been with us since the beginning.Our staff have nearly all done seasons and most work their butts off during the Aussie winter to head to Canada, US, Europe and Japan during the summer. We are all completely dedicated to snowboarding and whenever we do make it up to the snow we are usually testing out different brands and new products.During the summer we are lucky enough to not have to rely on another industry to keep us going and can focus on 100% snowboarding all year round. We run an annual trip to Japan taking over 70 of our loyal customers with us to explore some of the best snow in the world.Whether you live in Melbourne and the surrounding area or anywhere in Australia we are always happy to help our customers find the perfect product that will best suit their ability and style.It is not uncommon for our customers to drive up to 3 hours to visit us and find our giant range of products which include Burton, DC, Lib-Tech Gnu, K2, Ride, Capita, Union, Never Summer, Vans, Quiksilver, Roxy, Nike, Nitro, Oneill, Smokin, 32 and many many more.Zip may earn a commissionVisit store
Have a question?
Here are some FAQs to help you get to know Zip better.
Yes! However, Zip allows you to shop just about everywhere, online and instore. We give you the flexibility to set your repayment schedule to suit your lifestyle – choose weekly, fortnightly, or monthly. You can also pay your bills, manage your subscriptions, buy gift cards and earn rewards when you use the Zip app.
- * Available with Zip Pay only. Use the Zip Pay Card everywhere Visa contactless payments are accepted. Card T&Cs apply.
- ** Single-use Card T&Cs Apply.
- ^ Zip Pay: Minimum monthly repayments are required. A monthly account fee of $7.95 applies. This fee is waived each month you pay your statement closing balance, in full, by the due date.
- ^^ Zip Money is available to approved applicants only. Instalment feature splits eligible purchases of $300 and above into equal repayments within the interest free period (excluding a monthly account fee of $7.95 and a one off establishment fee that may apply for new customers). Under the contract, minimum monthly repayments are required. Paying only the minimum monthly repayment amount will not pay out the purchase within the interest free period. Any balance outstanding at the expiry of the interest free will be charged at the standard annual percentage rate, currently 19.9%. Terms & Conditions apply and are available on application. See your contract for further details. Credit provided by ZipMoney Payments Pty Ltd (ABN 58 164 440 993), Australian Credit Licence Number 441878).