Why choose Zip?
Sign up in minutes
Applying is fast and easy so you can start shopping today!
Shop just about everywhere
Shop at all your favourite places, online and instore, with the Zip app.
You're in control by paying later at your own pace.
How to pay with Zip at Simply for Strings in 3 simple steps
- Apply for a Zip account in minutes
- Shop at Simply for Strings online or in store
- Pay with the app or tap to pay with Zip* using your digital wallet
Loved by millions of shoppers globally and counting
Best buy now pay later option available.
Out of all the buy now pay later companies, ZipPay has the most option available for using in store and online having the create temporary card feature and apple wallet tap and pay features.Verified
In Love with Zip Pay.
I wish I could give them more than 5 stars! Lucky to be born in the world of Zip, helped me get through many difficult times. Thank you so much Zip Pay. I love you!Verified
Very helpful in need!
Zip is very helpful when you don't have money in your savings or credit card. Instalment payments are very flexible.Verified
Zip is the best among them
I’ve used all the other platforms, and I think none is close to Zip. The flexibility and unlimited nature of transactions from BPay to Credit Card to in app purchasing. None of the others come near to it.Verified
Just love knowing I have Zip
I feel I have my own independence being able to have a system like Zip. I can purchase items I love for myself and for others too. To be able to pay back what I can afford without breaking the budget.Verified
I CAN USE THIS ANYWHERE!
Literally - In Store or Online - Virtually on ANY (well almost) kind of purchase.Verified
If find Zip really easy to use and always there when I need them. Hassle free and paying back is easy too.Verified
Convenient and helpful
When purchased big ticket item it’s so convenient to pay by ZIPPay because can be paid back by instalment without interestVerified
12 million Zip customers across 11 countries
Over $18.7 billion in secure transactions since 2013
4.9/5 APP STORE RATING FROM OVER 251K REVIEWS
About Simply for Strings
Simply for Strings was founded in 2005 by Anna Andriolo and Toby Cumpstay, after recognition of the growing need of a specialist string store in the string community. The company began as a mobile business, driving from town to town to help educate students, parents and teachers, in their homes and in schools. The service provided during these trips set the foundation of the Simply for Strings customer service philosophy which we still pride ourselves on to this day.As the mobile business became increasingly busy, it was clear to the founders a larger, dedicated space was needed to continue to grow the business and best serve the growing customer base. From humble beginnings, we now serve customers Australia-wide from our store in Red Hill.Simply for Strings opened its doors to the public on November 19, 2007. The Old Church has become an inspiring venue for all musicians, an integral part of the customer experience and is now recognised, Australia-wide, as a musical hub for all things string.The entire Simply for Strings team is dedicated to excellent customer service and are here for every step of your musical journey. Our team consists of professional musicians, passionate educators and specialist staff who are knowledgeable about everything string."This shop has wonderful, responsive customer service and as a student I found it very helpful in getting information about what violin would be best for me. Since buying my violin 3 years ago, I have bought numerous violin products such as strings and multiple bows. All of these products have been of the utmost quality and I am happy to shop there any time I need new essentials even with things like rosin and music stands. The staff are amazing and know exactly what they're talking about and are willing to give you what's best for your situation at hand." - GraceZip may earn a commission
Have a question?
Here are some FAQs to help you get to know Zip better.
Yes! However, Zip allows you to shop just about everywhere, online and instore. We give you the flexibility to set your repayment schedule to suit your lifestyle – choose weekly, fortnightly, or monthly. You can also pay your bills, manage your subscriptions, buy gift cards and earn rewards when you use the Zip app.
- * Available with Zip Pay only. Use the Card everywhere Visa contactless payments are accepted.
- ** Single-use card
- ^ Zip Pay: Minimum monthly repayments are required. A monthly account fee of $7.95 applies. This fee is waived each month you pay your statement closing balance, in full, by the due date. Available to approved applicants only. T&Cs apply
- ^^ Zip Money: Available to approved applicants only. Minimum monthly repayments are required. Paying only the minimum monthly repayment amount will generally not repay out the purchase within the interest free period. Any balance outstanding at the expiry of the interest free period will be charged at the applicable variable rate. For Customers who acquired an account before 1 December 2022, the applicable standard variable rate is 23.9% per annum. For Customers who acquired an account from 1 December 2022, the applicable variable rate is 21.9% per annum. The applicable interest rate is subject to change. A $7.95 monthly account fee applies. A one-off establishment fee may apply for new customers. Terms & Conditions apply and are available on application. See your contract for further details. Credit provided by ZipMoney Payments Pty Ltd (ABN 58 164 440 993, Australian Credit Licence Number 441878). T&Cs apply.