Why choose Zip?
Sign up in minutes
Applying is fast and easy so you can start shopping today!
Shop just about everywhere
Shop at all your favourite places, online and instore, with the Zip app.
You're in control by paying later at your own pace.
How to pay with Zip at The Surfboard Warehouse in 3 simple steps
- Apply for a Zip account in minutes
- Shop at The Surfboard Warehouse online or in store
- Pay with the app or tap to pay with Zip* using your digital wallet
Customer ReviewsReviews from the App Store
Best buy now pay later option available.
Out of all the buy now pay later companies, ZipPay has the most option available for using in store and online having the create temporary card feature and apple wallet tap and pay features.Verified
In Love with Zip Pay.
I wish I could give them more than 5 stars! Lucky to be born in the world of Zip, helped me get through many difficult times. Thank you so much Zip Pay. I love you!Verified
Very helpful in need!
Zip is very helpful when you don't have money in your savings or credit card. Instalment payments are very flexible.Verified
Zip is the best among them
I’ve used all the other platforms, and I think none is close to Zip. The flexibility and unlimited nature of transactions from BPay to Credit Card to in app purchasing. None of the others come near to it.Verified
Just love knowing I have Zip
I feel I have my own independence being able to have a system like Zip. I can purchase items I love for myself and for others too. To be able to pay back what I can afford without breaking the budget.Verified
I CAN USE THIS ANYWHERE!
Literally - In Store or Online - Virtually on ANY (well almost) kind of purchase.Verified
If find Zip really easy to use and always there when I need them. Hassle free and paying back is easy too.Verified
Convenient and helpful
When purchased big ticket item it’s so convenient to pay by ZIPPay because can be paid back by instalment without interestVerified
11.4 million Zip customers across 14 countries
Over $16 billion in secure transactions since 2013
4.9/5 APP STORE RATING FROM OVER 239K REVIEWS
About The Surfboard Warehouse
It all started in March 2011 when Tim and Avalon's beloved dog, Maven, worked up quite the vet bill from required surgery. To pay off this bill, Tim had to let go of his beloved collection of used surfboards. Tim then tied them up to his front fence with hand drawn signs. Within hours, the surfboards were gone and Maven had the funds necessary to pay for her surgery. To his luck, Tim found out there was a huge demand for surfboards at affordable prices.Knowing this, Tim set out on a personal mission to create his own range of affordable surfboards and stand up paddleboards that suit the average Australian. His unique business model incorporates lower overheads to ensure customers receive great value for their money. Six years later, The Surfboard Warehouse still shares the same core values.about-maven.jpg about-miami.jpgRAPID GROWTHWith his mission in mind, Tim continuously drove The Surfboard Warehouse until it was one of Australia's largest surfboard and stand up paddleboard manufacturer and retailer. In the space of four years, six shops were opened at Palm Beach, Mooloolaba, Miami, Byron Bay, Noosa and Tweed Heads South.The Surfboard Warehouse now employs over 55 staff and stocks over 5,000 boards at any given time. The product lineup has expanded rapidly into a massive range of shortboards, longboards, high performance boards, softboards, mini mals, fish and retro shaped boards. We pride ourselves in having the right board for anyone that walks through our doors. From beginners to professionals, we have something in our range for everybody.Zip may earn a commissionVisit store
Have a question?
Here are some FAQs to help you get to know Zip better.
Yes! However, Zip allows you to shop just about everywhere, online and instore. We give you the flexibility to set your repayment schedule to suit your lifestyle – choose weekly, fortnightly, or monthly. You can also pay your bills, manage your subscriptions, buy gift cards and earn rewards when you use the Zip app.
- * Available with Zip Pay only. Use the Zip Pay Card everywhere Visa contactless payments are accepted. Card T&Cs apply.
- ** Single-use Card T&Cs Apply.
- ^ Zip Pay: Minimum monthly repayments are required. A monthly account fee of $7.95 applies. This fee is waived each month you pay your statement closing balance, in full, by the due date.
- ^^ Zip Money is available to approved applicants only. Instalment feature splits eligible purchases of $300 and above into equal repayments within the interest free period (excluding a monthly account fee of $7.95 and a one off establishment fee that may apply for new customers). Under the contract, minimum monthly repayments are required. Paying only the minimum monthly repayment amount will not pay out the purchase within the interest free period. Any balance outstanding at the expiry of the interest free will be charged at the standard annual percentage rate, currently 19.9%. Terms & Conditions apply and are available on application. See your contract for further details. Credit provided by ZipMoney Payments Pty Ltd (ABN 58 164 440 993), Australian Credit Licence Number 441878).