Why choose Zip?
Sign up in minutes
Applying is fast and easy so you can start shopping today!
Shop just about everywhere
Shop at all your favourite places, online and instore, with the Zip app.
You're in control by paying later at your own pace.
How to pay with Zip at Ultra Australia in 3 simple steps
- Apply for a Zip account in minutes
- Shop at Ultra Australia online or in store
- Pay with the app or tap to pay with Zip* using your digital wallet
Customer ReviewsReviews from the App Store
Best buy now pay later option available.
Out of all the buy now pay later companies, ZipPay has the most option available for using in store and online having the create temporary card feature and apple wallet tap and pay features.Verified
In Love with Zip Pay.
I wish I could give them more than 5 stars! Lucky to be born in the world of Zip, helped me get through many difficult times. Thank you so much Zip Pay. I love you!Verified
Very helpful in need!
Zip is very helpful when you don't have money in your savings or credit card. Instalment payments are very flexible.Verified
Zip is the best among them
I’ve used all the other platforms, and I think none is close to Zip. The flexibility and unlimited nature of transactions from BPay to Credit Card to in app purchasing. None of the others come near to it.Verified
Just love knowing I have Zip
I feel I have my own independence being able to have a system like Zip. I can purchase items I love for myself and for others too. To be able to pay back what I can afford without breaking the budget.Verified
I CAN USE THIS ANYWHERE!
Literally - In Store or Online - Virtually on ANY (well almost) kind of purchase.Verified
If find Zip really easy to use and always there when I need them. Hassle free and paying back is easy too.Verified
Convenient and helpful
When purchased big ticket item it’s so convenient to pay by ZIPPay because can be paid back by instalment without interestVerified
11.4 million Zip customers across 14 countries
Over $16 billion in secure transactions since 2013
4.9/5 APP STORE RATING FROM OVER 239K REVIEWS
About Ultra Australia
ULTRA Australia will return to Parramatta Park in Sydney on Saturday, 7 March 2020 and to Flemington Racecourse in Melbourne on Sunday, 8 March 2020, on the public holiday weekend in Victoria. The festival will once again feature both the mammoth Main Stage, and the hub of underground sounds with the Resistance Stage. Following the success of this year's events, the 2020 installments are expected to welcome 50,000 attendees across both the Sydney and Melbourne festivals.Zip may earn a commissionVisit store
Have a question?
Here are some FAQs to help you get to know Zip better.
Yes! However, Zip allows you to shop just about everywhere, online and instore. We give you the flexibility to set your repayment schedule to suit your lifestyle – choose weekly, fortnightly, or monthly. You can also pay your bills, manage your subscriptions, buy gift cards and earn rewards when you use the Zip app.
- * Available with Zip Pay only. Use the Zip Pay Card everywhere Visa contactless payments are accepted. Card T&Cs apply.
- ** Single-use Card T&Cs Apply.
- ^ Zip Pay: Minimum monthly repayments are required. A monthly account fee of $7.95 applies. This fee is waived each month you pay your statement closing balance, in full, by the due date.
- ^^ Zip Money is available to approved applicants only. Instalment feature splits eligible purchases of $300 and above into equal repayments within the interest free period (excluding a monthly account fee of $7.95 and a one off establishment fee that may apply for new customers). Under the contract, minimum monthly repayments are required. Paying only the minimum monthly repayment amount will not pay out the purchase within the interest free period. Any balance outstanding at the expiry of the interest free will be charged at the standard annual percentage rate, currently 19.9%. Terms & Conditions apply and are available on application. See your contract for further details. Credit provided by ZipMoney Payments Pty Ltd (ABN 58 164 440 993), Australian Credit Licence Number 441878).